• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Joe Johnson Autistic?

Bawse

Yeah. I wish the -1 button were still available. Not cool.

Awww my number one hater is here. I love you baby.

Anyway this isn't a joke, i'm being serious. Maybe he does have a high functioning version of aspergers? This is a legitimate question.

Edited by Bawse

You two are taking this out of context, i'm only asking a question here because Joe Johnson shows no emotion and never talks, two blatant signs of autism and possibly aspergers(most likely aspergers because he is able to function in public and on television).

By the way, stay on topic with the OP. This is not about the -1 and +1 bar.

We use sports forums to analyze and discuss how players are doing and how well the team is doing. I don't see how this thread has anything valuable to add to a forum like this.

Maybe you're right, just thought i'd ask this question in the Hawks section, since Joe is a Hawk. Didn't know where else to post or ask this question. I'm just trying to analyze Joe and his mindset.

• Premium Member

Once again, it isn't meant to be funny. I'm asking a question.

If it's not meant to be funny, then you just have no f***ing clue what autism (or Asperger's) is. If you think that having a quiet demeanor and "having no personality" are symptoms of autism, then you're just clueless. So if this is meant to be a serious thread, then it's an epic fail. And if it was meant to be funny, then it's an offensive epic fail. Either way, this thread adds nothing positive to this forum.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I don't find this thread funny at all.. Autistic? Really dude??

I can't believe this thread is still active. Even if Joe was autistic which he clearly is not why call him that as a negative? Do people with autism deserve to be used as an insult? This is the exact message this post makes and why it is not closed baffles me.

• Like 2