• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sure like the fact that Hinrich was there to step in for Teague

sturt

• Premium Member

Pargo? Okay. But I like almost everything about Hinrich's game. He brings us everything Bibby brought us when he was playing well, plus, of course, is his defense. Yes, I'm blue in the face by now... I'd rather keep Hinrich and pick up Przybilla than to trade Hinrich unless that trade could yield both a legit big plus a legit replacement for Hinrich, and I just don't see that happening.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Can we please stop with the trade Kirk nonsensse now

Doubtful, when MC is stirring that very pot to the degree that he just did... and can't help but get the feeling reading between the lines that MC knows even more from his Sund interview than he's saying.

Edited by sturt

Doubtful, when MC is stirring that very pot to the degree that he just did... and can't help but get the feeling reading between the lines that MC knows even more from his Sund interview than he's saying.

what did he say?

Hinrich needs to be starting bottom line. Teague needs his minutes but he isn't a starter.

Kirk sets our guys up perfectly and plays serious D. Dude comes in and almost has 10 dimes in this game.

What?! LOL. Kirk isn't a point guard first of all. He struggled getting the ball over to halfcourt which hurt the flow of our offense. He atleast chewed up about 8 seconds before we got into our offensive plays. Kirk should play SG and Pargo should be put in as point guard to keep our pace fast and steady. And plus I think he can be more effective as an offensive option on the second team with TMAC. Kirk is a much better shooter with his feet set and shoulders facing the basket. Run him off picks and let him rain jumpers! That's how other coaches have used him in the past.

• Premium Member

I wouldn't get to excited about a win over the Pistons. While Hinrich is a starter quality guard, Teague is clearly the starter and the future at that position. Hinrich is short term. The Hawks should know by now that making short term decisions without looking at the big picture eventually blows up in your face.

Hinrich needs to be starting bottom line. Teague needs his minutes but he isn't a starter.

Kirk sets our guys up perfectly and plays serious D. Dude comes in and almost has 10 dimes in this game.

No, you don't want to mess with Teague's confidence. Kirk being a back-up is nothing new for him.

What?! LOL. Kirk isn't a point guard first of all.

Kirk is a pg 100%

He played pg and well but then chi got rose so he had to play sg, which he is worse at, which reduced his stock...then at wash they got wall so he had to play sg, keeping his stock low so we could steal him last year

Then he got hurt and Teague shined so he is unlucky again and his stock will stay low

He is much more effective at pg than sg

• Like 1

Kirk is effective at PG, running the offense setting up guys and hitting timely shots. As a SG he is effective guarding most shooting guards, plays off the ball effectively and can score if called upon to do so. Either way its a good thing for the Hawks.

What?! LOL. Kirk isn't a point guard first of all. He struggled getting the ball over to halfcourt which hurt the flow of our offense. He atleast chewed up about 8 seconds before we got into our offensive plays. Kirk should play SG and Pargo should be put in as point guard to keep our pace fast and steady. And plus I think he can be more effective as an offensive option on the second team with TMAC. Kirk is a much better shooter with his feet set and shoulders facing the basket. Run him off picks and let him rain jumpers! That's how other coaches have used him in the past.

What?! LOL. Kirk isn't a point guard first of all. He struggled getting the ball over to halfcourt which hurt the flow of our offense

Huh??? 9 Assists. We do not need a scoring PG, we need a PG that can set our other guys up.

Kirk should play SG and Pargo should be put in as point guard to keep our pace fast and steady.

Why? Kirk is not a primary scorer. Putting Pargo at the point and Hinrich at the 2 defeats the purpose of Hinrich being on the floor altogether.

plus I think he can be more effective as an offensive option on the second team with TMAC. Kirk is a much better shooter with his feet set and shoulders facing the basket. Run him off picks and let him rain jumpers! That's how other coaches have used him in the past.

Again, Kirk is not a scorer, he is a defender and a set up man. Sure he can hit the spot up threes, but scoring isn't his main asset. Kirk can set Joe, Josh and Marvin up a lot better than Teague can... also has more experience. I'm not saying abandon Teague all together, still give him 20 minutes a night, but Kirk needs to be starting.

Don't even dare say Teague is a better defender either.

Edited by Bawse