Game day!

arhawkfan

We must win this game and it starts with Joe. I didn't realize that in the last 3 games against them he has only averaged 9 ppg. I am a huge JJ fan but that is unacceptable. He needs to earn that check tonight.

Joe always get shut down by teams who have athletic small forwards (Iggy) who can guard multiple positions. The keys to this game will be Teagues defense on Jrue Holiday and his ability to break down their defense and Josh ability to stay in the paint and drive the ball on Phili because they have no one who can guard him. If Joe wants to be effective scoring he has to make his moves quick and decisive and shoot off of screens because Iggy will shut him down otherwise.

I will be in the building tonight rooting for the guys! Lets Go Hawks!

Edited by EAambassador

This one should be interesting and fast paced.

I'm a little wriied that they are emphasizing the Marvin vs Meeks matchup so much in the pre-game. I can see Marvin having a nice game...but to expect him to dominate may be asking too much.

Play hard...make free throws...GO HAWKS!!!

I wonder what this game would look like if we figured out that Philly doesn't have a dominant big man and that they love to shoot the 3 so maybe we tried to defend the 3? Is Meeks going to get another four 3's against us tonight? Sure looks like he might as we have no clue that he likes to shoot them.

And the route is on as we continue to turn the ball over like the ball is on fire.

The Hawks playing "Hot Potato" with the ball. Ivan the Terrible the only bright spot

for the very much overmatched Hawks. Down 16 @ the half. 6 of those we left on the

free throw line and refusing to hold on the ball or play defense accounts for the rest.

Sixers are shooting @ 55% and Atlanta @ 38%. J Smoove is 0-7 from the floor.

Maybe he sees two baskets. If so, he's shooting at the wrong one.

Atlanta Falcons game against the Giants was terrible.

Tonight's game also qualifies as terrible. Two bad losses in a row. Ugh.

And yet another loss against a winning team. Well, looks like February has started off on the wrong foot.

This team is destined for a playoff drubbing. You know who pulled this same "crush the bad teams fold against the good teams routine"?

You guessed it, the Atlanta Falcons. How did that end up?

*Barfs*

Let's see....

-No Elton Brand

-Iggy 3 out of 15 shooting

-Jure Holiday 3 out of 9 shooting

They still win in a blow out.

Josh Smith had 7 blocks, 5 assists and 10 rebounds... Yet he was still worthless. It goes to show you that he is more stats than impact.

Osh has what u call Empty Stats

Edited by MoBetta

Hawks fans all know that when two things happens, there will be no win.

Both happened tonight. (1) They couldn't hold on to the ball. (2) They couldn't

get their shots to fall. Easy shots. Hard shots. Free throws. Nothing.

Treasure the ball. Make those shots, especially from the charity stripe.

Whatever could go wrong did go wrong.

Back to the drawing board. We ain't this bad and we know that.

Big bump in the road (And, the Sixers ain't a bad team) so we move on.

Time for another victory.

GO HAWKS!!!