• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Yes Osh Smith didn't make the All Star team

MoBetta

i feel josh should have made it.. especially over luol deng who has missed a portion of the season

and Iguodola only averaging like 13 and makes it.. Smoove should have been in over these two guys.

I think it's BS. Smith should be a starter over Melo.

I really wonder how all this settles with Josh.. Does it bother him still? Or is he used to it??

I can only expect him to turn it up the 2nd half of the season to prove all these coaches wrong..

And Deng did?

He didn't deserve to make it either

Granger did tho

I really wonder how all this settles with Josh.. Does it bother him still? Or is he used to it??

I can only expect him to turn it up the 2nd half of the season to prove all these coaches wrong..

If it really bothered him he would go out there and dominate the paint now wouldn't he

But how much u wanna bet he goes back to shooting jumpers

The coaches are f**king stupid.

Im about F'ING tired of all this Smoove hate going on.. If you really took him off this team with Horf still hurt.. we would have a losing record NO DOUBT.

It pissed me off when ppl are all over Josh's D*** for his spectacular play.. then you see those same people hating him when he has a few off games..

Its BS

• Like 1

Josh will always be inconsistent. But Josh improved his attitude ten fold. He should be an All Star lock.

Im about F'ING tired of all this Smoove hate going on.. If you really took him off this team with Horf still hurt.. we would have a losing record NO DOUBT.

It pissed me off when ppl are all over Josh's D*** for his spectacular play.. then you see those same people hating him when he has a few off games..

Its BS

Yea ur definitely not talking about me lol

The reason Josh Smith didn't make the team is his reputation. If Josh wasn't notorious for making bone-headed plays way too often, didn't shoot as many jumpers and hadn't mailed it in in the playoffs 3 or 4 years ago where he just gave up and walked up the court, he would be an all-star. Your reputation matters when coaches are making these decisions. Josh Smith is regarded as a headcase and a bit of a malcontent. When he decides to play to his strengths and stop being a jump shooting point guard in a power forward's body, he will earn respect around the league. Until then, he is what he is....a headcase and coaches see it every year.

• Like 1