• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Yes Osh Smith didn't make the All Star team

MoBetta

Why is Melo even on the all-star team? For scoring 22 ppg on 39% shooting? I am not saying put Josh as a starter but when you have people like Pierce who have played like crap half the season and players like Deron who have played like they dont even want to be on their team how does Josh not make it.

I am dissappointed that josh didn't make it.

I don't understand why if you are a fan of the Hawks that you are happy that Josh did not make it. We moan and piss about others not respecting the hawks and some of our own fans don't.

You may not like him for the way he sometimes play, but ouright rooting against him is assinine.

Just Go away...you are no fan of the Hawks.

The reason Josh Smith didn't make the team is his reputation. If Josh wasn't notorious for making bone-headed plays way too often, didn't shoot as many jumpers and hadn't mailed it in in the playoffs 3 or 4 years ago where he just gave up and walked up the court, he would be an all-star. Your reputation matters when coaches are making these decisions. Josh Smith is regarded as a headcase and a bit of a malcontent. When he decides to play to his strengths and stop being a jump shooting point guard in a power forward's body, he will earn respect around the league. Until then, he is what he is....a headcase and coaches see it every year.

Cosign!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People please read this post. Its his own fault!!!!!

I am dissappointed that josh didn't make it.

I don't understand why if you are a fan of the Hawks that you are happy that Josh did not make it. We moan and piss about others not respecting the hawks and some of our own fans don't.

You may not like him for the way he sometimes play, but ouright rooting against him is assinine.

Just Go away...you are no fan of the Hawks.

Look man Im asking u don't go there with me. Trust me its not gonna end well for u. Let me have my own opinion and just leave it at that.

The reason Josh Smith didn't make the team is his reputation. If Josh wasn't notorious for making bone-headed plays way too often, didn't shoot as many jumpers and hadn't mailed it in in the playoffs 3 or 4 years ago where he just gave up and walked up the court, he would be an all-star. Your reputation matters when coaches are making these decisions. Josh Smith is regarded as a headcase and a bit of a malcontent. When he decides to play to his strengths and stop being a jump shooting point guard in a power forward's body, he will earn respect around the league. Until then, he is what he is....a headcase and coaches see it every year.

That's complete bs! Especially when you've had players like Rasheed, Spreewell, and Marbury that have become allstars. Fans like you and Mobetta are the problem with our current fan base. You guys always try to rationalize the repeated hate our team gets around the league. The last time I checked, the Brady rule isn't in the NBA. Reputation is overrated in this league because good guys aren't winning games. You need players with attitude and heart to be successful. Continue sinking on your fisher price basketball goal and leave the observations to real fans of the game.

• Like 1

That's complete bs! Especially when you've had players like Rasheed, Spreewell, and Marbury that have become allstars. Fans like you and Mobetta are the problem with our current fan base. You guys always try to rationalize the repeated hate our team gets around the league. The last time I checked, the Brady rule isn't in the NBA. Reputation is overrated in this league because good guys aren't winning games. You need players with attitude and heart to be successful. Continue sinking on your fisher price basketball goal and leave the observations to real fans of the game.

COSIGN

#TRUTH

Cosign!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People please read this post. Its his own fault!!!!!

Look man Im asking u don't go there with me. Trust me its not gonna end well for u. Let me have my own opinion and just leave it at that.

The same way you have your opinion I have mine. I'm not sure how it will not end well for me scared.gif

So why is it that the coaches don't want him on the team then huh?? Enlighten me.

However u feel guess what Osh isn't an All Star. Now we will see if this will motivate him to become a more disciplined player that will most definitely help the team or if it will send him into a tail spin.

People focus on Josh negative too much. That's fine if you are talking about winning rings or contending but if you are talking about All Star games, Smith should have BEEN an All Star.

It's not about the effect of not making it. It's about wether he is deserving or not.

what if it has a negative effect instead.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

@Real_T_Mac Tracy McGrady

Real upset that my man JSmoove got snubbed for the AllStar game! Josh Smith is one of the best forwards n the East and deserves to be there!

2 minutes ago via Mobile Web

I don't care that coaches don't think Smith isn't elite, heck I don't either but Deng and Granger? GTFOH.

Josh will continue to be inconsistent but that should have nothing to do with him getting snub again.