• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GREAT game tonight.

Wretch

• Premium Member

I hate that we didnt close it out the way we should have, but AWESOME game by Smoove. Man I wish he would just...play....like that! Good clutch nice from JJ & Teague - just a great game to start the weekend.

Here's hoping we whoop the s*** out of the heat. Always good to beat them!

Felt like one of those games that was going to go on all night didn't it? Proud of us for pulling it out but disappointed that we blew that 8 pt lead late in the 4th. Teague will all of his speed and athleticism still can't stop PGs from penetrating and he's got to work on that.

Joe with a couple of big shots late and Marvin with some big 3's and can't forget Zaza and his effort as well but Josh was definitely the man!!!

On NBATV Joe just said that he will continue to stay in Josh's ear about getting better and doing what he needs to do and that he's made huge strides this year but that he definitely should have been an All-Star this year and that was really nice to hear.

Sometimes we need to have tough, gutty wins where we hold on and win, builds character. Josh did yoeman's work on the boards. Joe was big in O.T. Marvin came up big at opportune times and Zaza held his own and battled D12.

I was so focused on the Lin Phenomenon and seeing what it was all about (wonderful player by the way) that I was oblivious to our game tonight. Looking at the box score, it looked like the starters controlled the game and the bench minus T-Mac let it slip for Josh to come to the rescue with 19 boards you say? Shot over his average from he line. He would be warranted in shooting a bird at all the coaches who didn't vote for him tonight. In a two point game, good to see Dampier debut with 2 boards in 2 minutes. Looking at the Magic roster, Otis Smith has certainly done a poor job since the Finals appearance, but I give the defense a lot of credit for surrendering 15 and 17 point quarters. Let's Go.

Edited by benhillboy

I missed the game due to driving for 11 hours. I'm glad they won, and I'm ecstatic Smoove showed out--instead of showing his azz most nights. Dude's one helluva player when he focuses and plays to his strengths. Yeah, he got snubbed, but he never would have been if he played to his strengths more often than not. Then, coaches would remember these type of performances instead of games that continue to--at least to them--confirm the perception that he is a lolly-gagging, immature, cry baby.