• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh already has 2 airballs :)

JackB1

• Premium Member

Josh can be annoying with his shot selection, but he seemed to want this win a lot more than Joe. Joe seemed content with passing the ball to anybody that was open when we were down in the third. If we were going to win this game it surely wasn't going to be because of Joe.

yea thanks for not answering the question

Doesn't matter as the game is still 48 minutes and you made 2 different statements in your original post and my original response was to the more "grand" of your statements "Let the guys on here tell it. He's all star material" and yeah you know what I'd say his numbers tonight made him look like a Hall of Famer and without a doubt an All-Star.

Doesn't matter as the game is still 48 minutes and you made 2 different statements in your original post and my original response was to the more "grand" of your statements "Let the guys on here tell it. He's all star material" and yeah you know what I'd say his numbers tonight made him look like a Hall of Famer and without a doubt an All-Star.

Stopped reading after that

Alright then Captain Kangaroo

Edited by MoBetta

You should keep trying to read I'm sure you'd be able to figure out a few more words than just those. But yeah you had an epic fail, just man up and admit that you are eating major crap for running off at the mouth about Smith so early on instead of acting like a child.

Dude just admit it, you bastardized Josh's entire game without him completing the game yet. Josh had a good game tonight not because he scored a ton of point, but because he made a major contribution to the game and thats how we should judge player performance.