• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Hinrich

frankthetank966

Hinrich brings no value to this team. He's been a hawk for almost a year and hasn't proven her deserves any minutes on the court. He misses open shots, forces passes that lead to turnovers and most importantly, doesn't fit with the style of offense. It's time to deal Hinrich and Williams in efforts to acquire a true PG or SF. Both players have been given a fair chance with this team and neither belong with us.

Edited by frankthetank966
  • Like 1

If we have no intention of resigning him next season, he has to be traded. Kirk coming back has affected Teague and his playing time, so if he isn't in our future then we need to roll with Teague (nistakes adn deficiencies and all) to find out if he can effectively run this team or if we still need a PG of the future.

Hinrich's struggles and the Hawks struggles in general right now are more of a reflection of a team that has given up on it's coaching staff. I'm starting to think these guys have no faith in LD. Hinrich is far from garbage but he's playing no worse than Joe, Marvin, TMac or Teague right now. The only Hawks playing decently well now are Josh, Greene and Pargo when he gets significant minutes which is next to never.

Hinrich brings no value to this team. He's been a hawk for almost a year and hasn't proven her deserves any minutes on the court. He misses open shots, forces passes that lead to turnovers and most importantly, doesn't fit with the style of offense. It's time to deal Hinrich and Williams in efforts to acquire a true PG or SF. Both players have been given a fair chance with this team and neither belong with us.

Sounds like pretty much our entire roster. What style of offense do we have by the way? I didn't know we had one.

What i dont understand at all is how LD would leave him in at SG a majority of the 2nd half instead of Willie Green who has been on fire lately, and was draining shots today when we got the opportunity.. LD is an idiot!! ANd should be fired.. But the sad thing is, he wont be fired and he will be in control of the same exact team next season as we 'compete' for another early leave in the playoffs..

The even more sad thing is, we get our hopes up of something good actually going to happen with this team.. Will never be elite, and its time to blow the team up.

We run a motion offense with no PG and without structure. This roster is build without structure so that's hurts Hinrich on offense. The lack of PG hurts everyone else. The offense isn't the issue. The PG's are. You get O.J. Mayo in here and this is a new message board with hope of a championship, not misery and frustration.

• Like 1

Let's hope that we're trying to build up Kirk's trade value because there's not much excuse for him playing over Pargo and Green considering their contributions to us this year and especially today.

We run a motion offense with no PG and without structure. This roster is build without structure so that's hurts Hinrich on offense. The lack of PG hurts everyone else. The offense isn't the issue. The PG's are. You get O.J. Mayo in here and this is a new message board with hope of a championship, not misery and frustration.

Say what??? That might be the craziest statement ever on Hawksquawk.

I would love to get Mayo in here, but i feel hes like Crawford, either hes hot, or hes ice cold.. But we'd need more than just him to get a championship here lol

Maybe send joe and josh to orlando for dwight.. build a package up to send for mayo and try to go for a ship with d12, horf, and mayo.. sounds like a legit team to me imo

Edited by hawkrule152

Say what??? That might be the craziest statement ever on Hawksquawk.

I would bet you how ever much money that you would eat crow after a season if we ever got him. I have that much confidence in that. You never seen me talk about betting money for anything else. The only thing I bet money on are things I KNOW are am right about. When Florida played Ohio St in the BCS, LSU v. ND in the BCS, and this right here. Because I have no issues in taking your money.

Sans things like a major injury or something like that. I feel extremely good about my chances.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

Just FYI this is not the place for trade ideas

If a trade were to be on the verge of happening tho, is it alright for the homecourt forum? Cause it wouldnt be an idea then?

I would love to get Mayo in here, but i feel hes like Crawford, either hes hot, or hes ice cold.. But we'd need more than just him to get a championship here lol

Maybe send joe and josh to orlando for dwight.. build a package up to send for mayo and try to go for a ship with d12, horf, and mayo.. sounds like a legit team to me imo

Atlanta pulled out of the Dwight chase. Mayo is hot and cold at SG. All players in systems and positions that don't fit are hot and cold. Especially one like Mayo where he's only average at.

I would bet you how ever much money that you would eat crow after a season if we ever got him. I have that much confidence in that. You never seen me talk about betting money for anything else. The only thing I bet money on are things I KNOW are am right about. When Florida played Ohio St in the BCS, LSU v. ND in the BCS, and this right here. Because I have no issues in taking your money.

Sans things like a major injury or something like that. I feel extremely good about my chances.

You're saying adding OJ Mayo to THIS team makes us a championship team and you're willing to back that statement up with a monetary bet? If we pick him up I'd gladly make that bet with you!

OJ is a nice player who I'd love to have on the Hawks but only a true #1 star player makes us championship contenders.

If a trade were to be on the verge of happening tho, is it alright for the homecourt forum? Cause it wouldnt be an idea then?

Absolutely if there is a rumored deal it would be fine here, we just want to keep non rumored trades in the trade ideas forum to keep this forum open for non fantasy trade discussion.

Absolutely if there is a rumored deal it would be fine here, we just want to keep non rumored trades in the trade ideas forum to keep this forum open for non fantasy trade discussion.

Alright. Just wanted to make sure. Not like one will be happening tho with this ownership lol.

Atleast not one thats gonna put us over the top.

You're saying adding OJ Mayo to THIS team makes us a championship team and you're willing to back that statement up with a monetary bet? If we pick him up I'd gladly make that bet with you!

OJ is a nice player who I'd love to have on the Hawks but only a true #1 star player makes us championship contenders.

O.J. can be that guy Dof. I am serious, he can be that guy. We have the perfect structure which is a lack of structure, we run a ball dominate offense that PG based, and he have the shots and opportunity available. You have to believe on this. I have been watching tape of him since his days at SC. I over evaluated this kid. I know his game like I know Josh, Joe, Al, and others. He would be the x factor. I am not saying we win a title just by adding him. No, but he makes us contenders. I know it too, that's why I get so mad watching this team because they have options and pieces but don't want to pull the trigger when what they have is mediocrity. He is not going to cost us more than Zaza.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

O.J. can be that guy Dof. I am serious, he can be that guy. We have the perfect structure which is a lack of structure, he run a ball dominate offense that PG based, and he have the shots and opportunity available. You have to believe on this. I have been watching tape of him since his days at SC. I over evaluated this kid. I know his game like I know Josh, Joe, Al, and others. He would be the x factor. I am not saying we win a title. No, but he makes us contenders. I know it too, that's why I get so mad watching this team because they have options and pieces but don't want to pull the trigger when what they have is mediocrity.

Just curious.. You think he can do everything that Joe does for us and then some?