• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I don't know about yall but I'm pissed at Joe tonight. lol

Brotha2ThaNite

We had the game won and he try to be Mr. Hero with that iso crap at the end of the 4th.

I heard Chris Webber call Melo this today... Joe is a "BALL STOPPER!!!"

Meaning when he get the ball and hold onto it it slows downs everyone play. No body wants to move. They just sit and watch him until the ball gets stolen. lol

• Premium Member

If Joe didn't play out of his mind all game long we would have lost in regulation. Joe was a beast tonight. The only blemish was his turnovers but I'll take 34 points on fifty percent shooting with six threes and some absolutely clutch tough shots in OT over that.

This loss is completely on the heads of Kirk and Zaza and Pargo. Pargo can't make a clean catch to seal a game on an inbounds play, Kirk blows a free throw to win it and then Zaza my God Zaza blows a layup a third grader should be able to make.

But yeah, let's blame Joe. man_in_love.gif

If Joe didn't play out of his mind all game long we would have lost in regulation. Joe was a beast tonight. The only blemish was his turnovers but I'll take 34 points on fifty percent shooting with six threes and some absolutely clutch tough shots in OT over that.

This loss is completely on the heads of Kirk and Zaza and Pargo. Pargo can't make a clean catch to seal a game on an inbounds play, Kirk blows a free throw to win it and then Zaza my God Zaza blows a layup a third grader should be able to make.

I'm not blaming Joe, I'm blaming you captain hex!

Teague's goaltend on Lawson was bad too,I don't think it was going in

It looked to me like someone (was it Hinrich) got a hand on the ball which was going to keep it from going in and then Teague had the goaltend but even that was very close to being a block. But if I'm right that Hinrich blocked/deflected the ball some coming out of Lawson's hand then shouldn't Teague have been allowed to touch it? I could be wrong there, and probably am, but just thinking that the ball is fair game at that point.

I would disagree with that. Kirk missed two shots the entire game (a foul shot and a 3). He put up 22pts, 4ast, and 1 TO. That is a solid game. I am glad that he has stepped it up a bit even if only for a single game. His production this season has definitely been subpar. I will give it to him that he was injured, but the numbers are the numbers.

Pargo and Zaza. Well, it happens. They are traditionally bench players for a reason. It really sucks that Horford got injured in cases like this. But I wouldn't put it all on them either. There were plenty of gaps from multiple players that led to us going into overtime.

It looked to me like someone (was it Hinrich) got a hand on the ball which was going to keep it from going in and then Teague had the goaltend but even that was very close to being a block. But if I'm right that Hinrich blocked/deflected the ball some coming out of Lawson's hand then shouldn't Teague have been allowed to touch it? I could be wrong there, and probably am, but just thinking that the ball is fair game at that point.

I really don't know,for real the goaltend by Teague really looked clean on the replay

You're blaming a guy who didn't even play in the final quarter or OT? Man you vitriol for Marvin sometimes really has no bounds.

Marvin did play in OT. He came in the last minute and was the player who committed the turnover with the sloppy inbound pass that gave the Nuggetts the ball with about 9 seconds left.

Edited by coachx

My mistake, I was rocking a 8 week old baby sleep during the end of the game.

I just remembered Marvin coming back in to be the inbound passer with a few seconds left. Drew designed the in bounds play to have Josh Smith on the other end of the court to defend against a break away steal.

That allowed the Nuggetts to play 5 on 3 with Marvin only have 3 people to inbounds the ball too and it was stolen.

My mistake, I was rocking a 8 week old baby sleep during the end of the game.

I just remembered Marvin coming back in to be the inbound passer with a few seconds left. Drew designed the in bounds play to have Josh Smith on the other end of the court to defend against a break away steal.

That allowed the Nuggetts to play 5 on 3 with Marvin only have 3 people to inbounds the ball too and it was stolen.

No worries I was wrong about Marvin being in there since I thought he got injured in the 3rd quarter, but apparently it was early in the 4th and for some reason he was brought back in to be the inbounder on that play. He made a nice pass and Pargo caught it clean but Brewer just did what Brewer does and made a great play knocking it away.