• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe F'n Johnson is our Superstar!

willthepureshooter

Do that in the playoffs or against the Bulls or Heat or adleast 76ers or Pacers even.

Ummm maybe you missed this game? Perhaps the most exciting playoff game in Hawks history considering it was #1 vs #8 and they were beating us down.http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=nheRrtNOcnI
  • Like 1

I love Joe and his heroics, but I gotta do it based on your max money statement ...

Posted Image

Yeah, slow your roll Willthepureshooter. I also want to see him do it more against vet teams. That being saying, me being a jj hater, I'm very happy to see what he has done against Det and Cavs. :-) Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

The only reason we had any sort of shot in this game is because of our turnovers.. WE ONLY HAD 7 ALL NIGHT!!! So give it up to the team also..But most definately we wouldnt have won without JJ

Speaking of his response to the Gaza miss pissed me off

Did I miss something? NBA League Pass cuts me off right after the game so I never see interviews. The only thing I can remember was the look on Josh's face and it's hard to disagree with him as I'm sure we all felt that way.

well my prophecy allmost comes to past it took joe allmostto the last2 minutes of the game to thaw out.for more than 3/4 of the game cant find him with a flood lamp.then he comes through o well HOO-RAY!! damb i like the effort zaza has given us but this is the2nd point blank layup he has missed at the end pf games. smith really had a bad shooting night all around b/c he missed a lot of stuff at the basket. eventhough he scored 32. he did the work of true superstae at the f/t line 12/14.

well my prophecy allmost comes to past it took joe allmostto the last2 minutes of the game to thaw out.for more than 3/4 of the game cant find him with a flood lamp.then he comes through o well HOO-RAY!! damb i like the effort zaza has given us but this is the2nd point blank layup he has missed at the end pf games. smith really had a bad shooting night all around b/c he missed a lot of stuff at the basket. eventhough he scored 32. he did the work of true superstae at the f/t line 12/14.

Games are still 48 minutes aren't they?