• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe F'n Johnson is our Superstar!

willthepureshooter

Here we go again, can't we just enjoy the win instead of arguing

No, everyone has to try to one up each other. Seriously guys the team just pulled off a damn near impossible win against the hottest team in the west, can we please just enjoy it without someone having to be right or wrong.

That was my bad. Tried to make a joke.But to get back on track. I like the way this team is playing lately a lot. We have won a lot of games that we would have given up on in years past. I really wanted something to happen before the trade deadline, but I think this team is capable of doing some postseason damage if we get Horf back. These wins lately have to be good for the team confidence.

• Premium Member

In all honest we have to make sure Joe is healthy for the playoffs. These regular season wins are great but we need him healthy for when it matters. LD needs to realize losing a game or two is worth it if Joe is resting on the bench and not having the added wear and tear on him. That cat played fifty five minutes last night on the last night of a back to back to back. Insane.

• Premium Member

Joe was okay last night. Only bad part was Joe missing those 3 FTs and a couple key jumpers in the 4th. He drains those and that things ends in regulation.

Joe was okay last night. Only bad part was Joe missing those 3 FTs and a couple key jumpers in the 4th. He drains those and that things ends in regulation.

The FTs were a surprise I wonder if it was a little fatigue. I sure wish he would have made those in the 2 he missed in the 4th
  • Like 1