• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith Shot the Ball 26 Times

MoBetta

I don't wanna hear about any other stats, he shot 26 times. It just boggles my mind that Larry Drew allows him to shoot so much. I mean he isn't a Hall of Fame player. Why does he get to have a greenlight like he's Kobe?

Edited by MoBetta

I don't wanna hear about any other stats, he shot 26 times. It just boggles my mind that Larry Drew allows him to shoot so much. I mean he isn't a Hall of Fame player. Why does he get to have a greenlight like he's Kobe?

And he scored 30. Joe shot the ball 14 times and scored 11. he pulled 18 boards and threw 5 assists and shot 50%...he earned it.
  • Like 3

Normally i would be all over him too.. But he did make 14 of them.. It just blew my mind he started 2/11 and still kept chucking.

This could possibly be the most idiotic Josh-hate thread to date... He has a good.. scratch that, great game and you fault him for it? No, you're right.. If he's not going 40/30/20 day in and day out, he's not playing to expectations. Could you please just pipe it?

This could possibly be the most idiotic Josh-hate thread to date... He has a good.. scratch that, great game and you fault him for it? No, you're right.. If he's not going 40/30/20 day in and day out, he's not playing to expectations. Could you please just pipe it?

My expressions exactly!! LOL! But i get ridiculed..?

This could possibly be the most idiotic Josh-hate thread to date...He has a good.. scratch that, great game and you fault him for it? No, you're right.. If he's not going 40/30/20 day in and day out, he's not playing to expectations. Could you please just pipe it?

Ur screen name includes smooveHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dolfan people do this all the time! We're adults and no one complains! Yet, I say something and you immediately jump down my throat...? LOL I hear ya dude!

You think you're the 1st person who I've warned on here? People are asked to respect each other every time I or the mods see a personal attack and it's explicitly said in our board rules.
  • Like 1

30 on 26 is not an efficient night. If he would have stuck to the paint he would have got some foul calls and went to the line more often. That being said, Joe had a very bad night. Teague had a bad night. Hinrich had a bad night. Lets not all blame josh is all I'm saying. The team has the right to be tired tonight, and probably tomorrow also, thats just how the shortened season is gonna be. I suggest we not get all up in arms over the next few days because the schedule is pretty tough, especially on tired legs.

• Premium Member

I love how you guys, Bob, and Nique are constantly reminding the rest of us of every negative thing Josh does. Dude finishes with a great stat line yet we focus on the negative.

I love how you guys, Bob, and Nique are constantly reminding the rest of us of every negative thing Josh does. Dude finishes with a great stat line yet we focus on the negative.

And this is precisely why Josh wants out. The organization nor the fan base realizes what they have in him. This is a young thoroughbread player who impacts the game on both ends of the floor that probably shoots a bit too much from the perimeter simply because Larry Drew runs a perimeter oriented offense. Plus, the pace probably has an effect that keeps him from attacking the basket aggressively since the Hawks have remained one of the slower paced teams in the league through Mike Woodson and Larry Drew.

30 on 26 is not an efficient night. If he would have stuck to the paint he would have got some foul calls and went to the line more often. That being said, Joe had a very bad night. Teague had a bad night. Hinrich had a bad night. Lets not all blame josh is all I'm saying. The team has the right to be tired tonight, and probably tomorrow also, thats just how the shortened season is gonna be. I suggest we not get all up in arms over the next few days because the schedule is pretty tough, especially on tired legs.

Josh shot over 50% for the game. that's not efficient?

His free throws were bad but that would have only added a few more points.

• Like 1