• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What Hawks wants to win more...

Diesel

What Hawk wants to win more...  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Joe wants to freaking win and it shows. Joe has given up some of his shot attempts to get others involved. I think Joe is the only one who understands that we need Josh and Jeff to ball in order for us to be a major threat.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Its Josh and its not even close.

Not! if Josh wants to win, he sure has a funny way of demonstrating this on the court! Dude comes out in that Bobcat game and throws up 8 straight bricks and allows his man (Mullens) to go unguarded and not block off the boards.

Not! if Josh wants to win, he sure has a funny way of demonstrating this on the court! Dude comes out in that Bobcat game and throws up 8 straight bricks and allows his man (Mullens) to go unguarded and not block off the boards.

You lost me at 'bobcat game" this is why i wasnt overreacting to joes good week against bad teams either. This poll is simply another attempt at a josh vs joe thread.

Its almost an impossible question to answer since there is really no way to gauge how bad somebody wants to win. Joe doesn't show much emotion, Josh does, but that is totally meaningless. I was pretty quiet when I played, but I wanted to win as much as anybody out there.I'd be shocked if any of our main guys didn't really want to win.The only thing that sort of makes me doubt Josh is that he refuses to stop jacking up long shots, which he has to know are not good for the team/winning. That doesn't necessarily mean that he doesn't want to win, it probably just means he doesn't know how to.

Edited by ag82

• Premium Member

The only thing that sort of makes me doubt Josh is that he refuses to stop jacking up long shots, which he has to know are not good for the team/winning.

Or stop leading the break only to throw the ball to Joe Johnson for a 3 point shot attempt or not box out

• Premium Member

whoever voted tmac.....sigh

You need to think about Tmac a little more closely.We're talking about a superstar who could have been considered best in the game at one point. He has carried the shame of being unsuccessful in the playoffs. IN the last shot he had at playoffs, injuries claimed victory over him and Ming. So now, he's with a perennial Playoff team. i think we have seen flashes of what he can do but I believe that he's saving his best for the playoffs because he wants a shot at a ring. This is his last dance... he wants to dance the night away.Josh - If Josh wanted to win, he would follow the gameplan. He doesn't.

• Premium Member

Whats this mess about Josh not wanting to follow the gameplan??? smh

I don't think it's a part of any coaches gameplan to have somebody as inside dominant as Smoove can be to be chucking threes like chuck persons.

It's obvious that Josh wants to win it more. His emotion shows and every player has always mentioned that all Josh wants to do is win. And for the same people who always hate on Josh regardless what he does, Josh is having an MVP type season. I believe Joe wants to win too, but not even close to how bad Josh wants to win. If Joe really wanted a ring, he would had chosen a different to team to play for. He knew that his contract would affect this team. He took money over the ring. Simple as that.But like someone said earlier, it's to hard to predict who wants to win more. But it's pretty clear who want's to win it more.

Edited by AHawks89
  • Like 1

I cant vote in the poll because I refuse to answer the second question. I think everyone on this team wants to win, they are all competitors. As for who wants to win most, I would probably go with Tmac, he is gonna be gone soon I believe he wants a ring before he goes out.

It's obvious that Josh wants to win it more. His emotion shows and every player has always mentioned that all Josh wants to do is win. And for the same people who always hate on Josh regardless what he does, Josh is having an MVP type season. I believe Joe wants to win too, but not even close to how bad Josh wants to win. If Joe really wanted a ring, he would had chosen a different to team to play for. He knew that his contract would affect this team. He took money over the ring. Simple as that.But like someone said earlier, it's to hard to predict who wants to win more. But it's pretty clear who want's to win it more.

Yeah, i said something close to this a few weeks ago. The ring was in chicago and the money in Atl. Joe stayed here. He may want a ring but not as bad as the money. I might do the same but it definitely opens you up to all kinds of criticism. As it should.

• Premium Member

I cant vote in the poll because I refuse to answer the second question. I think everyone on this team wants to win, they are all competitors. As for who wants to win most, I would probably go with Tmac, he is gonna be gone soon I believe he wants a ring before he goes out.

As I crafted the question, I really wanted to think that.. but then I remembered Joe and Josh both saying that there are guys on the team who don't care...