• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague

Over the last 10 games, Jeff is averaging 14.7 ppg and 7.2 apg. I will take this from my point guard on any given night. He is still learing but he is improving.He just needs to cut down on the unforced turnovers (like dribbling off his foot or just losing the ball without pressure).

• Premium Member

Sadly, if Josh left we would have no team.But back to the topic, Teague has been playing really well. I love what he has doing and have a lot of faith in him. He will only improve from here on out.

It would make no sense to simply let Josh just walk away. However, if Josh is traded, it doesn't mean the end of the Hawks at all. Contrary to what many want to believe, he is not the end all be all of this or any team. And with the right move, moving him could actually make the TEAM better.

• Premium Member

Sadly, if Josh left we would have no team.But back to the topic, Teague has been playing really well. I love what he has doing and have a lot of faith in him. He will only improve from here on out.

I think Josh is definitely a high impact player, but this may be something we have to test. Josh's effect on the game will be missed but maybe we get a replacement player that can play the position the way we need it played.

I think Josh is definitely a high impact player, but this may be something we have to test. Josh's effect on the game will be missed but maybe we get a replacement player that can play the position the way we need it played.

I absolutely agree with that statment. People on here swear that we can't function without Josh but i say lets get someone in who plays the position the right way and see what happens.Sometimes teams are better off of having players that are the better fit versus the better player. I got laughed at a few years ago when I suggested that we trade Josh for Zach Randolph not because Zach was the better player but rather he provided us with what we needed and still need (consistent low post presence).Make no mistake about it Josh has stunted Teagues growth. Josh pretty much blew the chicago game when he went 1 on 5 towards the end. He should always give the ball to the pg. Edited by Wurider05

• Premium Member

I absolutely agree with that statment. People on here swear that we can't function without Josh but i say lets get someone in who plays the position the right way and see what happens.Sometimes teams are better off of having players that are the better fit versus the better player. I got laughed at a few years ago when I suggested that we trade Josh for Zach Randolph not because Zach was the better player but rather he provided us with what we needed and still need (consistent low post presence).Make no mistake about it Josh has stunted Teagues growth. Josh pretty much blew the chicago game when he went 1 on 5 towards the end. He should always give the ball to the pg.

I don't think the Hawks should trade Josh for another power forward. Doing that wouldn't fix the imbalance that currently exists. Instead, because of the versatility that exists with Horford and Joe, they should look to acquire an impact shooting guard, small forward, center or some combination of the aforementioned. Doing this would not only add talent but also alleviate the size issues this team has had for eight years now.

the hawks are staying at the same hotel by brother is at in orlando right now. i told him that if he saw jeff to tell him that his little brother just won a national championship, so now it's his turn to get one too. if teague's play gets a bump starting tonight, you can thank me later.

• Like 1