• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Breaking news: Ivan Johnson sent home

MoBetta

Mobettayour personal attacks on josh are old and boring now....But back to the topic at hand. I'm disappointed in Ivan no matter WHAT the cause of this is. Now Josh will have to play even more minutes than he has been.

Well Im not sorry u feel that way lol

Hopefully, Josh will get more minutes now. Why wouldn't we want our team MVP/Top 15 MVP in NBA get more minutes? Only bad thing about this is that we have no one to back up a dude who is having an MVP season.

Also, I've been noticing there are more Augustians than I thought there were on this site. Good to hear. I saw someone wearing an ATL Hawks hat today when I was at work. I was proud.

Posted Image Edited by MoBetta

Sorry brother, he's right. A casual visitor to the site would mistake you as trolls or Kevin Garnett/Paul Pierce in drag.

I see you are creating a new definition for a troll: Anyone who disagrees with your opinion on Josh

nope, troll is someone who logs on to a site just to rile up the natives. Nothing wrong with disagreeing, but constantly hammering one person with this garbage looks like he's trying to achieve an agenda. Again, casual. Not someone who is here everyday and knows all the members. It's like he's competing to replace Diesel with his "trade Marvin" threads.

• Like 1

Sorry brother, he's right. A casual visitor to the site would mistake you as trolls or Kevin Garnett/Paul Pierce in drag.

Oh really. Becuz I forgot u have to bow down to Josh and his jumpers if ur a hawks fan.And guess wat, if Josh played with any sense he could shut me up. BUT he doesn't. Edited by MoBetta

Oh really. Becuz I forgot u have to bow down to Josh and his jumpers if ur a hawks fan.And guess wat, if Josh played with any sense he could shut me up. BUT he doesn't.

But..but..but why is he considered a top 12 MVP candidate? Edited by AHawks89

Oh really. Becuz I forgot u have to bow down to Josh and his jumpers if ur a hawks fan.

And guess wat, if Josh played with any sense he could shut me up. BUT he doesn't.

LOL - So says the Josh Smith arch nemesis online. Come on, admit it, you wear KG PJs...I see your avatar...The PJ's come with a cape, right? Do you have a secret identity? Naismith's Shadow?

It's old. We all get it, you don't like the guy. But you just made an Ivan Johnson thread about Josh Smith. Beyond that, it's absurd. The guy is 1st or second in every statistical category on the team. Al went down and they have a better winning percentage than last year. The only 2 guys to play every game, Josh/Teague.

Team rank

ppg - 1st

bpg - 1st

rpg - 1st

spg - 2nd

apg - 2nd

At least Diesel has a point when he hates on Marvin, Marvin is a disappointment and has been moved to the bench.

Joe haters can point to his lack of leadership, average numbers vs contract.

But your hate of Josh is comical.

LOL - So says the Josh Smith arch nemesis online. Come on, admit it, you wear KG PJs...I see your avatar...The PJ's come with a cape, right? Do you have a secret identity? Naismith's Shadow?It's old. We all get it, you don't like the guy. But you just made an Ivan Johnson thread about Josh Smith. Beyond that, it's absurd. The guy is 1st or second in every statistical category on the team. Al went down and they have a better winning percentage than last year. The only 2 guys to play every game, Josh/Teague.Team rankppg - 1stbpg - 1strpg - 1stspg - 2ndapg - 2ndAt least Diesel has a point when he hates on Marvin, Marvin is a disappointment and has been moved to the bench.Joe haters can point to his lack of leadership, average numbers vs contract.But your hate of Josh is comical.

Where did KG PJs come from???Alright I gotta end this becuz you're losing your mind

LOL - So says the Josh Smith arch nemesis online. Come on, admit it, you wear KG PJs...I see your avatar...The PJ's come with a cape, right? Do you have a secret identity? Naismith's Shadow?It's old. We all get it, you don't like the guy. But you just made an Ivan Johnson thread about Josh Smith. Beyond that, it's absurd. The guy is 1st or second in every statistical category on the team. Al went down and they have a better winning percentage than last year. The only 2 guys to play every game, Josh/Teague.Team rankppg - 1stbpg - 1strpg - 1stspg - 2ndapg - 2ndAt least Diesel has a point when he hates on Marvin, Marvin is a disappointment and has been moved to the bench.Joe haters can point to his lack of leadership, average numbers vs contract.But your hate of Josh is comical.

Nobody is hating on Josh, but come on, think for a min. You got a guy that can create utter chaos within the painted area, why in the blue hell he want to shoot long 2's and 3's for like he is Chuck Person or Reggie Miller? Why does he doesnt give it up to Teague on fast break or even trust him (I got a feeling that Josh doesnt trust Teague at all). He is doing better all round and should get some love in All-NBA but more love on the trading grounds.