• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ANOTHER JOSH SMITH SPECIAL

MoBetta

Yeah, Josh is stupid on offense. Nothing new.

Now I am not going to pretend like I like Josh but I think that you all are being a little hard on him it was only six seconds left on the clock. Wait a minute it was six damn seconds and he launched that bad jumper!!!Seriously this is what is going to happen in the playoffs. teams are not going to leave him open. 80% percent of his jumpers good or bad are wide open. When teams get up in his ass he gets frustrated because he can't get the shot off. He however will keep shooting to the detriment of the team.i watched closely this game. He seems to have a problem passing the ball to Jeff Teague. Nothing wrong with having a bad game but stupid plays end up costing us the game.

Its do or die and Joe passes again. They had to go to marv at the end because there wasnt enough time for joe to pass the accountability to josh! Total bullsht, whiney ass thread from some of the most ridiculous "fans" i hope to never actually meet.I feel sorry for the next hawk that gets blamed for everything once smoove takes off.

I don't like how everyone throws the ball to Josh Smith within the last few seconds on the shock clock/game for a bailout. It always happens, and of course no matter how good he plays, you will have the same people talking about one particular play; ignoring how good of game he puts up. Put it this way, If Josh wasn't even in the game, we wouldn't be in a situation to make a game winner or even win the game.This is not focusing on just this game, but games in general. It's funny. What people will ask is why is he at the 3 point line standing there? I'm not sure and are yall. We don't know what LD is telling the players or what not. Personally, I wish LD would keep him in the paint area for a rebound or putback.It is what it is. These fans tend to forget about how Josh is the best player on the team. I won't be surprised one bit when he heads out of town. Who will be the next victim when he is ran out of town? Al Horford?

Edited by AHawks89

Can we please just shut up for once about Josh. We lost a game today, it was nobodys fault. We played well and lost by 1 to a playoff team in their house with both of our centers missing. Stop trying to blame people.

The game was in Atl btw.If someone plays a bad game on national tv, we are going to bring it up because that is sort of the nature of these forums. With Josh in particular, this is a growing concern that many of us have.I'm not saying this was his fault or anything. Joe missed some big free throws, the last play could have gone a bit better, etc..But to expect people to not comment on poor performances on a discussion forum is a little unreasonable.

The game was in Atl btw.If someone plays a bad game on national tv, we are going to bring it up because that is sort of the nature of these forums. With Josh in particular, this is a growing concern that many of us have.I'm not saying this was his fault or anything. Joe missed some big free throws, the last play could have gone a bit better, etc..But to expect people to not comment on poor performances on a discussion forum is a little unreasonable.

Let's be real here... How many threads do you get about other players that have had terrible games?

Like I mentioned before, without Josh being in the game, we wouldn't even be in the situation to win the game.

I disagree. He did not shoot well, did not make particularly smart plays down the stretch, including the airball three and offbalanced off-handed runner. We definitely need more than 5 rebounds from our biggest inside presence. Also had 5 turnovers. Again, I'm not saying this loss was his fault. but that was not a good game from him or anywhere near it. Edited by ag82

how do you scratch out words on here like when AHawk89 scratched out the word "terrible"

It's the 4 symbol on the left. You will see the Bold symbol, then 3 over from that one.

I disagree. He did not shoot well, did not make particularly smart plays down the stretch, including the airball three and offbalanced off-handed runner. We definitely need more than 5 rebounds from our biggest inside presence. Also had 5 turnovers.

Again, I'm not saying this loss was his fault. but that was not a good game from him or anywhere near it.

Like I said in my earlier post, this wasn't focusing on this game, but just in general Posted Image