• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

TNT Clowns...

DocWilkins

• Moderators

Only one way to shut them up. They won't give the Hawks credit, but they will end up poor mouthing the Celtics to undermine the significance of each win. Just got to keep winning and not worry too much about the press. Home court could be huge this series.

• Moderators

I hear you AHF...but I want my boys to get some proppers...some dap...credit...their just deserves...whatever...get somebody in the damn studio that has will say "hey the hawks did win"...damn...

Sadly, we will get more credit from Boston's coach than from the "impartial" commentators.
  • Like 2

I hear you AHF...but I want my boys to get some proppers...some dap...credit...their just deserves...whatever...get somebody in the damn studio that has will say "hey the hawks did win"...damn...

I hear you. Even if the Hawks win the title, I have a feeling that the league would put an asterisk on it and fine any national announcer for mentioning that it happened...
  • Like 1

No one in the east is going to get their dues except Miami now that Rose is done. Expect it, accept it, and play on is all we can do.On ABC they were talking about how Boston could give Miami a hard time if Allen can play. Only one to mention us was Barry. What we have done this season without Horford should be getting us plenty of props. But no one is talking about us without Horford. Only the Bulls without Rose and Boston without Ray...We are still wriiten off but I think the East on our side of the bracket is now a coin toss as far as who will play Miami.

They are skeptical because the Hawks have been here before and have gone out quietly. If the Hawks get past the 2nd round, I'm sure they'll change their tune. You can't blame them for not treating the Hawks like a threat because they haven't really been one in the past.