• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jason Collins

arhawkfan

Please give this man some props for his Game 1 performance. I was one saying he shouldn't start (initially-changed my mind before game). He played good defense on KG for the most part, scored a little and had some rebounds. The best thing he did was that hard foul on KG to put him on his behind. One thing we know is that JaCo will not be intimidated by KG and KG cannot get into his head.Posted Image

• Premium Member

This is what I hoped for when I said Twin should start.... Well, I also wanted to find a way to put Joe at the 2.I think two lineups stood out.Our starting line up because CaPN Kirk was enfuego.andThe lineup with Tmac playing in place of CapN Kirk.The TMAC at the 2 lineup is good offensively because Tmac can post up.

• Premium Member

The other thing... that has to scare the bejesus out of Boston fans... is KG had to work really hard. He was very tired coming to the bench... He came to the bench midfirst, second, and so on. Either KG is out of shape or Twin is leaning on him so hard that Kg couldn't catch his breath.IF we continue to get play like that from twin...

Nothin but respect for the way Collins played last night. He was phenomenal! With that being said tho, I dont think we are going to see him averaging 30+ minutes for the series. I expect to see alot more playing time for Ivan in the games to come. Him only getting about 15 mins will not be able to cut it for the entire series.