• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin Williams

arhawkfan

Along with Marvin let's get Willie, Pargo and Ivan to play smarter basketball as well.

No, just some talcum powder for Ivan....maybe a napkin.....wet whipes.....turpentine....whatever will get that sledge grease off his hands.

No, just some talcum powder for Ivan....maybe a napkin.....wet whipes.....turpentine....whatever will get that sledge grease off his hands.

He does have some pretty awful hands for a guy who tries to take his man one on one from the perimeter FAR too often. He makes Smoove look like he has elite handles.

He does have some pretty awful hands for a guy who tries to take his man one on one from the perimeter FAR too often. He makes Smoove look like he has elite handles.

Handles? I'm talking about just catching the ball flush and going into the move rather than having to stop to recover it because he dropped it and also not blocking himself on layups because he lost his grip on the ball. Other than that and he was alright for the most part after he had the ball secured....until he tried to shoot.

Handles? I'm talking about just catching the ball flush and going into the move rather than having to stop to recover it because he dropped it and also not blocking himself on layups because he lost his grip on the ball. Other than that and he was alright for the most part after he had the ball secured....until he tried to shoot.

That's true too, although his attempts at ISOing from the perimeter bug me a lot more. Then again maybe it's something in the big mans diet for the Hawks as Josh and Al are the only ones of them to have good hands. The rest of them all have stone hands and fumble bumble and stumble and far too often get their shots altered or blocked.Just wanted to add, WTF was Marvin thinking trying to dribble and then pull up off the dribble to take jumpshots?

Just wanted to add, WTF was Marvin thinking trying to dribble and then pull up off the dribble to take jumpshots?

Yea, watching him doing crossovers on Ryan Hollins I had two concurrent thoughts "this won't end well" and "where have I seen this before?"Marv should stick to 'jumper' not 'dribble dribble dribble jumper'. It's hard enough for him to succeed at one thing as it is.
  • Like 1

In regards to Marvin...I am now an official "hater"...I have replaced my morning coffee with Haterade...shortly I will be getting in my hatemobile to go to hatedepot to buy a sign that reads "Dont hate on Marvin, I got it covered"...Go ahead and call me a hater...I will thank you and appreciate the compliment...