• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We are 1-2 and the C's still dont put fear in me and what I learned that the Hawks can do to the C's offensively based off fridays game

JTB

I just dont know what it is my fellow hawk fans but this Celtics team just dont scare me. Why dont they scare me you ask?! Why?! Here's why?.................(your=celtics)-We are missing two key players in Smith and Horford-We play 2 players that barely even saw the court over the regular season (tmac/dampier) and they had major effect on the road in your house-Teague is looking like a star against your best player Rondo-The fact that your at home and we still took the game to overtime minus our best or 2nd best player-Joe Johnson stepped up against your defense which is suppose to be close to the best in the league and its rare he steps up in close games-even at home you still cant seem to score-we are getting with you in the post and both are starting centers are hurtMUST I GO ON!!!!dont get me wrong I have mad respect for a unit of veterans who know how to win but Im sorry they cant beat us and wont win this series. I swear the hawks bailed them out so much friday with some terrible possessions and weird lineups from LD it wasnt funny. But if LD would have kept one good hawk scorer in wheather it had been JJ or Tmac or Teague for the whole game..it would have been won. The celtics are a good team but we are better and I know that even a injured smith is going to help us beat them come sunday.AND LET ME SAY THIS.....I know this hawks team! I am waiting for a scoring outburts! I know it will happen! The celtics however...huh dont be surprised because this season they werent that great offensively! If peirce aint scoring 35 then they aint even puttin up 90! However these hawks havent played hawk offense and its coming! If anything last game gave the hawks more courage...courage they prob didnt know they had and one other thing Teague can drop 20 on this old crew easily! If smith and johnson can get 17 each and a nice scoring contribution from the bench..ITS GON BE ON for the rest of the series.Sometimes it takes a game like friday for your team to really see what they can do. An if you wasnt paying attention to what we can do to the c's well check this out:-Teague can run straight through this team! He can fly past every Celtic player including Rondo and Bradley! They cant guard quick Teague and I know for a fact Teague can drop 20 on this team! its not a problem-Joe Johnson can NOT be guarded unless pierce is on him and even then he still gets his way. Peitrus isnt the defender he was on the magic so between him and pierce if thats all JJ has worry about than its all on him and how he performs cause he clearly can beat both those defenders-once we start moving the ball again its going to be hectic for the celtics and doc rivers knows it. if we iso jj then we will get beat but when the ball moves the c's defense looks like trash.-we got plenty of open looks all through the game, shots just need to drop-tmac is being guarded by smaller defenders and doc is purposely doing it so I say feed him the ball until doc gives mac the respect he deserves-we are moving great on fastbreaks especially when teague is leading! I dont even see rondo down court with him. So more fastbreaks should be encouraged to do because the c's old legs are staying with us.-keep teague or johnson or tmac oe even hinirich on the floor at all times so offense wont stop! Teague, johsnon, and tmac cant be stopped and Im sure the celtics will play those players the same way sunday. as for kirk he didnt make a offense splash like he should have but man he has plenty of open shots and soon they will fall.Im not a cocky hawks fan most of you know that if your read my post but I really feel that the C's are far from elite like they once was and the team isnt really that scary when you look at how they play.

We need to start thinking about mismatches more. I think its about time to move Joe back to the 2 and put Tmac at the 3. Whoever Bradley guards better be in the post. Enough worrying about iso plays or superstar points.. WE HAVE TO GO WITH THE MISMATCH! And thats something we dont have when Kirk starts at the 2.

Kirk may be a better advantage as the backup point too because Pargo has imploded on both ends.

WTF are you talking about? Pargo has been one of the best guards so far in this series. In fact I'd say he's easily been the 3rd best guard for the Celtics. Haters gonna hate I suppose.
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

WTF are you talking about? Pargo has been one of the best guards so far in this series. In fact I'd say he's easily been the 3rd best guard for the Celtics. Haters gonna hate I suppose.

Man I don't know what's gotten into Pargo or Marvin during the Playoffs, but they both need to snap out of it. Pargo went from looking like a poor man's Chauncey Billups to a guy who couldn't get burn at the local YMCA. At this point, I don't know what to think about Marv. If this is what he's going to be like when the team needs him most, this should be his last season in a Hawks uniform. Even Tim Thomas is a bad comparison at this point.

I am glad they don't scare you. The fact remains we are facing a 2-1 deficit and our offense has been awful all series. Save for the first quarter of game one.

I am glad they don't scare you. The fact remains we are facing a 2-1 deficit and our offense has been awful all series. Save for the first quarter of game one.

I agree. We haven't played well and could easily be up 3-0 at this point. To me, that is saying that if we play as we should,.we should win this, right?