• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Positive Things To Take Away From Tonight's Disaster

Hart

Larry Drew is gone this off season.

I don't even think a complete meltdown in game 5 will get LD out of town. I think ASG will come out and "fully support LD and his staff. The strike and the loss of Horford really hurt this team. LD will remain with the team for the foreseeable future."

I agree, they'll stick with LD. They would have to pay someone else real money.This is so typical of the Hawks thru the years. Sad to say. Lose a heartbreaker and then quit the next game. You didn't see the Celtics quit when Rondo got suspended. That's why they're consistent playoff winners and we only hope to be.

One step closer

Posted Image

• Like 1

I don't even think a complete meltdown in game 5 will get LD out of town. I think ASG will come out and "fully support LD and his staff. The strike and the loss of Horford really hurt this team. LD will remain with the team for the foreseeable future."

ur right Posted Image

https://twitter.com/...298813435981824

/sarcasm

Edited by yungsta

He's our starting center, I'd say he's pretty important. Like to know what other center that's better then him you think will come here.

Who cares if he is the starting center or not? All he would do if he was in there is fire up jumpers like the rest of the clowns. They had a better season without him this year than they did last year with him. He's not all that important. Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Premium Member

There's no doubt in my mind Drew will agree to a very cheap contract and the A$G will be more than happy to cheap ass their way again with a head coach. As for breaking up the core? I can hear it now: the team did well in the regular season without Horford and all the bench injuries. We remain confident in this group's ability to win a title.So laughable and so predictable.