• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2012 Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

• Moderators

Yeah, jrue's stats don't scream at you but he is a great player and really turned it on in the playoffs as wellHe is the floor general and quarterback of the team and will also get me some more outside shooting

True point guards rarely have great stats except for in the assist and maybe steals column... Nice pick. Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

• Admin

I need a strong pg to finish my starting lineup and the guy I've been targeting for a long time as my floor general is Jrue Holliday...every one took PGs early and I figured people wouldn't take a second until round 6, so convenient that I had pick 3 in the round so could gamble on waitingHolliday/Gordon/Gallinari/Davis/Hibbert with Thompson sixth man

I am shocked it took this long for him to be selected. If I had needed a point guard I would have selected quite a while ago

With my next pick I'm rolling with Zach Randolph....I guess injuries may have scared some people off but I thank u guys for letting him drop to me. The man is a double double waiting to happen and his playing style is going to allow him to play at a high level well into the twilight of his career. I can swap he and Milsap out in the starting lineup and not lose much with either player and I can also play he and Milsap together against most teams and be perfectly fine. We have plenty of options in our front court with Duncan Milsap and Randolph....plenty of skill between those 3.

• Like 2

With my next pick I'm rolling with Zach Randolph....I guess injuries may have scared some people off but I thank u guys for letting him drop to me. The man is a double double waiting to happen and his playing style is going to allow him to play at a high level well into the twilight of his career. I can swap he and Milsap out in the starting lineup and not lose much with either player and I can also play he and Milsap together against most teams and be perfectly fine. We have plenty of options in our front court with Duncan Milsap and Randolph....plenty of skill between those 3.

I was wondering how long he would last. He was one of the power forwards I was thinking of in terms of having a few years left

Duncan, Garnett, Lee etc

with Big Zach being one of the etcs...Great pick this late in terms of production. Edited by Buzzard

• Moderators

Round 11 - Devon - Kevin Durant2 - Supporter - Lebron James3 - JayBirdHawk - Kyrie Irving4 - Capstone21 - Chris Paul5 - AHF - Dwight Howard6 - sultanofatl - Andrew Bynum7 - Diesel - Kevin Love8 - PSSSHHHRRR87 - Deron Williams9 - Dolfan - Blake Griffin10 - Mutombolievable - Russell Westbrook11 - Alejandro09 - Derrick Rose12 - Buzzard - DeMarcus Cousins13 - jy23 - Rajon Rondo14 - Nicholasp27 - Anthony Davis15 - LethalWeapon3 - Ricky Rubio16 - coachx - James HardenRound 217 - coachx - LaMarcus Aldridge18 - LethalWeapon3 - Marc Gasol19 - Nicholasp27 - Roy Hibbert20 - jy23 - Dwyane Wade21 - Buzzard - John Wall22 - Alejandro09 - Al Horford23 - Mutombolievable - Josh Smith24 - Dolfan - Greg Monroe25 - PSSSHHHRRR87 - Carmelo Anthony26 - Diesel - Ty Lawson27 - sultanofatl - Kobe Bryant28 - AHF - Tony Parker29 - Capstone21 - Al Jefferson30 - JayBirdHawk - Tyson Chandler31 - Supporter - Pau Gasol32 - Devon - Chris BoshRound 333 - Devon - Serge Ibaka34 - Supporter - Joe Johnson35 - JayBirdHawk - Dirk Nowitzki36 - Capstone21 - Rudy Gay37 - AHF - Andre Iguodala38 - sultanofatl - Manu Ginobili39 - Diesel - Marcin Gortat40 - PSSSHHHRRR87 - Demar Derozan41 - Dolfan - Danny Granger42 - Mutombolievable - Monta Ellis43 - Alejandro09 - Paul George44 - Buzzard - David Lee45 - jy23 - Michael Kidd Gilchrist46 - Nicholasp27 - Eric Gordon47 - LethalWeapon3 - Amare Stoudemire48 - coachx - Luol DengRound 449 - coachx - Stephen Curry50 - LethalWeapon3 - Nicholas Batum51 - Nicholasp27 - Danilo Gallinari52 - jy23 - Paul Millsap53 - Buzzard - Klay Thompson54 - Alejandro09 - Joakim Noah55 - Mutombolievable - Brook Lopez56 - Dolfan - Brandon Jennings57 - PSSSHHHRRR87 - David West58 - Diesel - Aaron Afflalo59 - sultanofatl - Ryan Anderson60 - AHF - Kevin Garnett61 - Capstone21 - Javale McGee62 - JayBirdHawk - Kawhi Leonard63 – Supporter - Nene Hilario64 – Devon - Kyle LowryRound 565 - Devon - Tyreke Evans66 - Supporter - Ersan Ilyasova67 - JayBirdHawk - Marshon Brooks68 - Capstone21 - Wesley Matthews69 - AHF - Bradley Beal70 - sultanofatl - Steve Nash71 - Diesel - Paul Pierce72 - PSSSHHHRRR87 - Andrew Bogut73 - Dolfan - Kenneth Faried74 - Mutombolievable - Wilson Chandler75 - Alejandro09 - Hold the Mayo76 - Buzzard - Derrick Favors77 - jy23 - Tim Duncan78 - Nicholasp27 - Tristan Thompson79 - LethalWeapon3 - Thomas Robinson80 - coachx - DeAndre JordanRound 681 - coachx - Brandon Knight82 - LethalWeapon3 - Brandon Rush83 - Nicholasp27 - Jrue Holiday84 - jy23 - Zach Randolph85 - Buzzard -86 - Alejandro09 -87 - Mutombolievable -88 - Dolfan -89 - PSSSHHHRRR87 -90 - Diesel -91 - sultanofatl -92 - AHF -93 - Capstone21 -94 - JayBirdHawk -95 - Supporter -96 - Devon -

I was really sweating if this player would make it to me. He is a SF/PF that the Squawk has mentioned a lot in trade ideas. His 6' 10" height and career averages of 15.1 PPG, .5.6 RPG, .455 FG% .355 3PT%, and a career FT% of .759 make him a enticing pick.

In Michaels' one season of starting and being a primary scorer he put up:

19.2 PPG, 5.6 RPG, while shooting .450 from the field, .366 3P% and .753 FT%.

The Buzz welcome Michael Beasley to the team.

PG- John Wall

SG- Klay Thompson

SF- Michael Beasley

PF- Lee/Favors

C - Cousins/Favors

Alejandro09 was PMd

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 2

I was wondering how long he would last. He was one of the power forwards I was thinking of in terms of having a few years left with Big Zach being one of the etcs...Great pick this late in terms of production.

Yeah I actually didn't realize he was still on the board until I started going through all of the picks. He's still got some good productive years left in my opinion and he'll only be 31 when the season starts so i think he'll b ok. Heck of a rebounder and good scorer in the post, he gets his fair share of offensive rebounds, last year he averaged right at 3 per game but the year before when he was healthy he averaged over 4 per game. He's a rebounding machine and rebounds win championships. I think I have a good rebounding team and a pretty good defensive team....the One thing that I feel I'm missing at this point is outside shooting but I'm planning on addressing that in the later rounds.

I strongly considered ZBo but got scared off by his drop in production this past season.I like Beasley a lot and around strong vets he can be very good.

Thanks, I almost took him in the 5th but big men like Favors are hard to come by also. The Beasley pick has to do with the previous discussion about tall players with talent. At 6' 10", the only player in the NBA standing in Beasley's way is Beasley. He gets a starting shot with a team and all star potential is written all over him.

Udonis Haslem

You can never go wrong with a versatile big man who is willing to come off of the bench, hit the open shot, rebound, and PUNCH A FOOL IN THE FACE for touching your star players. Especially when your two star players are each coming off of an injury. But seriously I feel that we have picked all elite big men in the game and that Udonis is near the top of the next tier in terms of talent. Great value at pick 92.

Mutombolievable has been pm'd

Edited by alejandro09
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Udonis Haslem

You can never go wrong with a versatile big man who is willing to come off of the bench, hit the open shot, rebound, and PUNCH A FOOL IN THE FACE for touching your star players. Especially when your two star players are each coming off of an injury. But seriously I feel that we have picked all elite big men in the game and that Udonis is near the top of the next tier in terms of talent. Great value at pick 92.

Nice pick @ 92. Every team needs that high energy, high work ethic bruiser coming off of the bench. Thought about taking him in the fifth, but I needed a center. Lead the league in charges-taken in 2011. Smart player.

I strongly considered ZBo but got scared off by his drop in production this past season. I like Beasley a lot and around strong vets he can be very good.

I attribute the drop in production to the injury. I think he'll be ok

• Admin

Udonis Haslem

He is a nice player to have on your bench but way too early for him

Can I take two players right now? We're going to go with Anderson Varejao . Great hustle guy who can spend time at the 4 or the 5. Averaged a double double last season and will be great coming off our bench. This was my toughest decision thus far deciding to go with him our a point. Decided to go with a big man since Westbrook and Ellis will be dominating the ball at most times anyway. PG: WestbrookSG: Monta EllisSF: Wilson ChandlerPF: Smoove/VarejaoC: B. Lopez/ VarejaoPMing Dolfan

• Like 2