• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Going to ECF or Finals would be monumental but will Hawks ever get another division title?

ATLscrubLove

I know division titles don't always mean anything but the Hawks haven't gotten one since 1994 and only have 4 in franchise history. I realize they finished the season only 6 games back from Miami but if it isn't Miami beating the Hawks out it's the Magic. The division isn't considerably strong, the Bobcats and Wizards were the two worst teams in the league. I do believe that in the next couple years both of those teams will be much better. Also we all know the situation in Orlando. I want a championship or even a trip to the ECF but the Hawks need some extras banners hanging from the rafters. The Heat will be a powerhouse for years to come but the Hawks only finished 6 games in a shortened season. Now of course if the season were longer they probably would've finished more games out.If the Hawks can stay healthy, does anyone see any possibility of the Hawks beating out the Heat for the division title next season?

• Moderators

If the Hawks can stay healthy, does anyone see any possibility of the Hawks beating out the Heat for the division title next season?

Short answer: No.(Injuries to Wade, Lebron and Dwight could pave the way if we were incredibly lucky, but realistically no.)

We just need some banners, youd think that a division title would be the easiest but considering how good the Heat is it will be hard. Who knows maybe they decide to celebrate like the Mavs did and kinda play more lackluster.

I agree with most here. With the heat in our division, it will be really hard to win more games than them in the regular season. They're just too good and if they keep the big three together for a long time it's going to be really hard to get the right pieces here to compete.