• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Whats next...

yungsta

• Moderators

I am actually reading this as Ferry signaling to Josh that he wants to build around him and Horford.

I agree. I can't see Josh going before mid season now unless we get bynum or something ridiculous. The question is what free agent can we go after.

• Premium Member

I am actually reading this as Ferry signaling to Josh that he wants to build around him and Horford.

Hawksquawk will implode if that happens. There are people here that want Josh gone at all costs leaving Ferry to build around Horf.

• Moderators

Hawksquawk will implode if that happens. There are people here that want Josh gone at all costs leaving Ferry to build around Horf.

Al is awesome but no gm in the league would build around him. He's not a go to guy on the offensive end. You can't build around that. Joe was a go to guy but not a superstar and folks got tired of building around him.

TeagueMorrowMarvinSmithAlThe trade fixed absolutely nothing wrong with us on the court.TeagueMorrowSmithHorford?Who can you get other than a mid-level guy to fill that C spot. The answer is no-one because we still are over the salary cap.

Edited by MrMeltdown

Al is awesome but no gm in the league would build around him. He's not a go to guy on the offensive end. You can't build around that. Joe was a go to guy but not a superstar and folks got tired of building around him.

Are we really going to continue using language like this after seeing Joe get traded and most of you guys making the same types of claims? Edited by MrMeltdown

• Premium Member

I know that Mac but try telling some of these other posters that.

• Moderators

Are really going to continue using language like this after seeing Joe get traded and most of you guys making the same types of claims?

Not understanding your point. Just keeping Al doesn't mean we're building around him. Maybe i just have a different definition but to me building around him means he's the centerpiece of the franchise not he's the only one we keep.
  • Like 1

790 The Zone just reported that Ferry is in talks with Utah about moving Marvin Williams. That's what's next. If Ferry pulls off a double moving Joe AND Marv, supposedly 2 unmovable players, go ahead and name the building after him. We might be re-upping with Smoove after all. Can anyone say D12?

• Like 1

• Premium Member

790 The Zone just reported that Ferry is in talks with Utah about moving Marvin Williams. That's what's next. If Ferry pulls off a double moving Joe AND Marv, supposedly 2 unmovable players, go ahead and name the building after him. We might be re-upping with Smoove after all. Can anyone say D12?

So... the Devin Harris rumors are true! WOW!

So... the Devin Harris rumors are true! WOW!