• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Devin Harris for Marvin Williams is basically completed

Joker

Could we have this lineup:PaulJenkins or mle vetSmooveHorfordDwightI guess what Im asking is can we still give Paul and Howard the max and resign Smoove? If so thats just plain video gamish.

If that goes down, HS, Peachtree Hoops, and RealGM would crash like the Hindenberg. Overnight, folks would forget about the Thrashers fiasco and the Belkin saga. The ASG would be hiring folks off the street to man the phone lines, only to sue AT&T for not having enough capacity for them to take in all of the requests for tickets.We all know that our fair city is like a smaller L.A. Short of having star-power (sorry, but JJ, Glenn Robinson, and Shareef Abdur-Rahim aint it) and/or seriously contending for titles, NO ONE CARES. Ask Chipper Jones; he'll verify.

I don't know man... You ever read the stuff on AJC? Lots of folks in the vent section would still be saying: I'm still not watching... Who cares about the NBA? What about the Georgia Bulldogs? etc....

Could we have this lineup:PaulJenkins or mle vetSmooveHorfordDwightI guess what Im asking is can we still give Paul and Howard the max and resign Smoove? If so thats just plain video gamish.

No. Not if we pay Smoove exactly what he makes this year. We would have about 30-32 million to spend on Chris Paul and Dwight Howard. That is definitely lower than the max. The only chance is if they forego around 4 million a year just for a chance at getting some titles. That would give us a big 4 to combat the big 3 in Miami (who each took less than max when they signed).

I don't know man... You ever read the stuff on AJC? Lots of folks in the vent section would still be saying: I'm still not watching... Who cares about the NBA? What about the Georgia Bulldogs? etc....

In all fairness, I don't think the people in the AJC vent section are exactly our "target audience".

Well vext if we cant have all 4 ( Dwight, Paul, Horford and Smoove) maybe we just keep a vet like Harris and ride with the future of Teague. Teague isnt Paul but he can get to the basket. Teague will come alot cheaper and gives us room to fill out the roster.

" Devin Harris scores 0.94 PPP on 6.4 pick and rolls per game" "Gets a huge amount of his offense (45%) in pick and rolls" "At his best, Harris is a pick-and-roll driver who piles up free-throw attempts. Utah's offense, built around Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson, doesn't cater to those skills. Harris has attempted just 14 shots out of the pick-and-roll all season, according to Synergy Sports, and he is attempting fewer free throws per 36 minutes than in any season since his rookie year."

He looked like he was going to be a very good PG that year, he is much better with the ball in his hands and with freedom but who knows. We will see. I hated his decision making in Utah but he really didn't have a PnR finisher in Utah and barely had one in NJ.