• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How Do You Feel About Draft after Trades?

MrMeltdown

How Do you Now Feel About Draft?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think stringing good moves together is essential for greatness. You can not continue to forget all the little things without them costing you big time.The question is if you knew we were going to deplete our talent pool with that trade of Joe would you have went for a more talented piece in the draft since this years main focus will clearly not be trying to win at the highest level possible?

Attaboy, MrMeltdown. Never give up, you so desperately want to be disappointed that you're destined to be disappointed by not being able to find anything in these historic Ferry moves to be disappointed about. The glass is not half empty, it's starting to overflow and all you wanna do is complain about it spilling over. Ha, I kid! But dang dude, let it sink in Posted Image

Attaboy, MrMeltdown. Never give up, you so desperately want to be disappointed that you're destined to be disappointed by not being able to find anything in these historic Ferry moves to be disappointed about. The glass is not half empty, it's starting to overflow and all you wanna do is complain about it spilling over. Ha, I kid! But dang dude, let it sink in Posted Image

Nice to see you are allowed to go at me personally instead of add something to the discussion. All that talent there in Moultrie, Wroten, and PJIII that could have allowed you to have a cheaper, bigger Teague in Wroten and you pass that for someone that you went out and got the same player in Morrow. Wroten could have meant no cap hold for Teague next year just renounce. Edited by MrMeltdown

• Moderators

I am higher on the Jenkins pick if we are ending up with CP3 and Howard. Both guys can take big advantage of a true sniper and he was the best in the league. The Heat won their big game as much behind the 3pt shooting of role player Mike Miller as behind great play by Lebron. I am not a proponent of drafting role players but perimeter shooting has more value with a team like that than with our 2011-12 team.

Jenkins will be a great 6th or 7th guy this year and Scott will provide hustle. We added heart in this draft. People talk about the lack of athleticism but they can flat out play. So unless we could have gotten Fab or traded back and still gotten Festus, I am happy.

I was clearly just messing with you, as I indicated Posted Image

It is all love but I think you guys are a little drunk off of the possibilities of some superstar coming here and not really thinking things through. There have been several teams with a lot of cap space and no superstar takers just recently.

Jeff Taylor was the 1st pick of the 2nd round and he would be your only true SF if he was picked. We have no true SF's on this team currently better hope Smith can play it full time, better be ready to live with Zaza not being able to protect the rim or finish again as a starter.

Jeff Taylor was the 1st pick of the 2nd round and he would be your only true SF if he was picked. We have no true SF's on this team currently better hope Smith can play it full time, better be ready to live with Zaza not being able to protect the rim or finish again as a starter.

Again I say, after these moves who really cares about this year?

• Moderators

I would've preferred our guaranteed money have gone to one of the other Commodores as well (Taylor). But if this kid is as lights out as advertised, I'm okay. Plus if for some reason he doesn't get to stick with the Mikecats (MKG, plus Reggie Williams and Gerald Henderson) Taylor may become available in late October anyway.~lw3

I'm actually changing my stance from not liking it to liking it. It looked like we were going to trade Smith so I wanted Jones or Moultrie.But had I known Joe was on the way out, yeah I would have gone with a dead eye shooter that doesn't stagnate the offense to play off Smith and Horford. No need for Jones or Moultrie now either. All we need is a SF. c'mon Ebanks!