• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wait a minute!

warcore

Anyone get the feeling that Josh jacks up so many jumpers partly because we play him at PF?? He doesn't like to bang against other guys.... ever notice how when he takes it to the post, it's usually on smaller defenders?a lineup with Josh at SF, Horford at PF and Howard at C could work if Josh takes advantage in the post and Horford utilizes his great midrange jumper.just need a coach that understands this.

Nope... he posted up against just about everybody this past season when we decided that Josh posting up would be a good strategy to win.Also, it is smart strategy to post up when you are up against a smaller defender.

Nope... he posted up against just about everybody this past season when we decided that Josh posting up would be a good strategy to win. Also, it is smart strategy to post up when you are up against a smaller defender.

I'd like to see it over an extended period of time. Also not certain if Josh can defend the 3 well enough. Agree that he might be able to abuse most SF opponents in the post. This year might be a good time to find out, with little on the line and no real pressure to produce results. (assuming we decide to keep our cap flexibility and make no major additions this summer)

Josh shoots becasuse he thinks he is good at it and LD allows it. Josh sets a pick and instead of moving to the basket he floats to the 3-pt line. I keep saying, keeping Josh should mean getting a different coach to fully maximize his talents and limit the nonsense.

Josh shoots becasuse he thinks he is good at it and LD allows it. Josh sets a pick and instead of moving to the basket he floats to the 3-pt line. I keep saying, keeping Josh should mean getting a different coach to fully maximize his talents and limit the nonsense.

A well coached Josh Smith would be a 14/8/3 player who shoots about 50%. Edited by Hotlanta1981