Hey all you guest!

IheartVolt

Guest Walter

Go ahead sign up..

We will not bite ya!! Promise Posted Image

Best thread in a busy week. Way to help these fans find their online voice.

Dolfan and others have always made this site great. I hope you guys enjoy it even more as members.

W

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I'm in....long time Hawksfan.

You finally motivated me. Been following the board for years. Now let's go get us some Dwight!

Welcome to both of you!

When did you start watching Hawks basketball? (I started back in 1985)

Who are your favorite Hawks - All time or current? (For me: All Time - Nique & Mookie, Current - Teague & Smoove)

What was your reaction to the Joe Johnson trade? (For me: First I was all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CsyGe4F8CQ, then I thought about what it really meant and I was like

)

How do you think the season will play out? (I think there is a chance that we could shock the world and make the 8 seed, just because I think the world (to include many of us diehards) undervalues our talent. I don't feel like we are bottom feeder bad, but it will be a struggle to push for the playoffs. I think there is a good chance that a few teams could knock us back a few spots.)

Welcome aboard dudes!

• Like 1

Welcome to both of you!

When did you start watching Hawks basketball? (I started back in 1985)

Who are your favorite Hawks - All time or current? (For me: All Time - Nique & Mookie, Current - Teague & Smoove)

What was your reaction to the Joe Johnson trade? (For me: First I was all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CsyGe4F8CQ, then I thought about what it really meant and I was like

)

How do you think the season will play out? (I think there is a chance that we could shock the world and make the 8 seed, just because I think the world (to include many of us diehards) undervalues our talent. I don't feel like we are bottom feeder bad, but it will be a struggle to push for the playoffs. I think there is a good chance that a few teams could knock us back a few spots.)

Welcome aboard dudes!

I cannot remember the year, but maybe 81-82? I remember Rory Sparrow (I tried to shoot free throws like him for about a year) , Dan Roundfield, Randy Whitman, Tree Rollins as my earliest memories.

The JJ trade lifted the weight off my shoulders.

I loved Roundfield, Sparrow, Nique, Spud, Mookie, Childress, and now ZaZa and Josh Smith.

I'm on some football boards as BIGCALIDAWG.

Thanks for the welcome, y'all.

• Like 1

Great news! We've got more fans on Hawksquawk!!

Welcome aboard. We love to talk about the Hawks and

each other. Got some real nice fans here plus a couple

of old fuddy duddies.

We like each other, for the most part, and love JayBirdHawk!

Posted Image

Started watching in 07. Wasn't an NBA fan before then, but I'm a big Florida and Al Horford fan, so I just adopted the Hawks as my favorite team when they drafted him.Favorite players are Josh and AlI appreciate Joe, but I was happy about the trade. It'll get us off the treadmill one way or another.As for how we finish this year. I still expect a lot more changes. With Dwight, we can finish in the top 3 in a weaker east. Without him, I still think we can get a 5-7 seed. I went to the Pacers vs Hawks game last year as I live in Indiana, and the second I get to my seat was when Al went down with his injury. We might have lost Joe, but having Al for a full season and improved play from Teague and some scoring from Lou, the Hawks are definitely in the playoff mix.Thanks for all the greetings, I look forward to trying to not make a fool out of myself on here.

Great news! We've got more fans on Hawksquawk!!

Welcome aboard. We love to talk about the Hawks and

each other. Got some real nice fans here plus a couple

of old fuddy duddies.

We like each other, for the most part, and love JayBirdHawk!

Posted Image

Thanks GM.

Newb here, I get my Hawks info off of my Twitter but with the new GM, trades,etc. I figured it was time to sign up for some discussion. Growing up my sports interests were Alabama/college football and the NBA. I became a Hawks fan bc being from Alabama with no professional teams, I connected with them as a home team. Been going to games since '07, Horford is my favorite and I thought the Joe Johnson trade was bittersweet. I see him as a Hawk but the contract was a problem.Moving forward as they are constructed now, I have hope they will surprise some but I'm just glad they are trying to make moves to get better. I'm a fan of DH and as much as I'd like to see him in an Hawks jersey it would have to be under the right circumstances of course.