• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lou Williams, the biggest FA signing for the Hawks since...?

MVP23

Huh? Topic says best signing

Maybe I misunderstood, thought it was suppose to be best free agent signing since when? Not trade maybe I'm wrong.

Trivia Question: Who was the last person we used the MLE on? (bonus points for the "partial" and "full" answer)

The full MLE is definitely Speedy. As for the partial, I'll say either Flip or Mo Evans. I think Mo made something like 2.5 - 3 mill a year while in ATL. Can't remember if Flip made 2 - 3 mill or not. So I'll say: Full ...... Speedy Partial ...... Mo

free agent signingcan't county joe or jamalSUPPOSED to be speedy but we all know how that turned out. Let's hope this one is closer to mutumbo which i fill is the winner of this discussion.BTW McGrady is probably the biggest name WE have signed in a long time.

Common misconception North, Speedy was signed to a frontloaded contract with our luscious cap space. He was much more than the MLE his first year, oddly enough I actually praised BK for having insight to make it a frontloaded contract so boy was I wrong.Mo is wrong by about one month. Mo was signed in July while Flip was signed in August. Both were signed with part of the MLE though.So one answer down, one more to go. Who was the last we gave the full MLE to?

Common misconception North, Speedy was signed to a frontloaded contract with our luscious cap space. He was much more than the MLE his first year, oddly enough I actually praised BK for having insight to make it a frontloaded contract so boy was I wrong. Mo is wrong by about one month. Mo was signed in July while Flip was signed in August. Both were signed with part of the MLE though. So one answer down, one more to go. Who was the last we gave the full MLE to?

Wasn't Flip signed with the BAE?