• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin Trade Official

ATLHawks3

Don't forget Paul was a nut puncher too as some here referred to him as.

I considered that to be one of the few things he had to offer. The only real concern I had about Marvin was his vulnerability to this new class of nut punchers. James Worthy and George Gervin and the other pre-Marvin, Marvinesque players didn't have to worry about that.

Julius Hodge STILL hates that dude!

Its a shame Julius never shook out in the pros. I think he got shot in Denver during his rookie year and was never the same afterwards. But yeah, CP3 is a definite nut puncher. I haven't figured out why a crazy, stupid, insane act like what CP3 did while he was at Wake never turned up later as a. Negative for him on the national scale. Hell, even ESPN was still looking at CP3 as the darling of the ACC when he was off the suspension afterwards. They even praised CP3 about how he handled himself after the game and "took responsibility for his actions". What an f***ing joke, those are some pretty f***ed up actions.

Hell, even ESPN was still looking at CP3 as the darling of the ACC when he was off the suspension afterwards. They even praised CP3 about how he handled himself after the game and "took responsibility for his actions". What an f***ing joke, those are some pretty f***ed up actions.

Hahaha. He's the classiest nut puncher there is. The champagne of nut punchers!

• Moderators

InsideHoops.com‏@InsideHoops

#Hawks have officially traded Marvin Williams to Jazz for Devin Harris: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=10461

Expand Collapse

I think Marvin will thrive in Utah and will post his best numbers of his career next year, but I am glad he is off of the team finally. He never gelled here in Atlanta and always looked lost out on the floor. Glad he is off to a place that he can hit the reset button and move on.

So long Marvin, in all honesty I blamed you for the Hawks' playoff failures but I now realize that it all wasn't your fault....even though we could've gotten Chris Paul. Still, it wasn't your fault and even though you never played as good as Paul...you had your moments. I wish you, your family, and your career the best of luck in Utah. Keep doing your thing and I wish you the best of success....just not against my Hawks.Goodbye Duck!

• Premium Member

I am so glad Superbust is gone. I still blame him for not drafting Deron or Paul. Instead we got a guy with the most physical talent and shooting skills coupled with the least heart and drive I've ever seen since watching the NBA. And I'm in my mid thirties. Marvin is a joke and I'm glad the joke is over in Atlanta.