• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson at the Brooklyn facility

yungsta

• Moderators

I still haven't heard any comments from Joe about the trade. I can't imagine he's pissed off when he'll have an all star PG with him and possibly Dwight. If he thought he'd finish his contract with the Hawks that was pretty unrealistic. Hell when Smitty signed his deal with the Hawks Babcock told him he wouldn't be around Atlanta at the end of it. Of course i think that was like a 7 year deal or something.I wish Joe the best. Not looking forward to him dropping 30 on us but what the hell. I think we've got a damn good team still.

These are the same "fans" that were all over Joe when he was a Hawk so the idiocy remains the same. He didn't ask to be traded. The guy did everything he could to help this team win and he chose to come to Atlanta when he could have easily went elsewhere when we were a 13 win team with a bunch of young guys. He deserves respect.

You are directly attacking people. Only 3 posters said anything remotely negative (and that is a loose interpretation) in this thread before you played the idiotic haters card. You are floating around in your own little world over there if you think this thread is attacking a player who is not even on the Hawks anymore. Netsquawk anyone?

Joe doesn't look sad he always looks like that. I doubt he cares about being traded, lets not forget he dissed the fans 2 years ago. He just seems content that he has his money.

Funny that they added Stackhouse too. He's famous for saying "the checks cash in all 50 states".

Don't like the backpack, but to each his own I guess.I honestly don't think that Joe cares what team he plays on, or atleast he won't show it. The guy is the epitome of a true professional, despite what logo he has on his chest he will play 100% everytime.

• Like 1

A lot of hating on Joe. I hope Joe balls out up there. Im going to get a Brooklyn Nets Johnson jersey. I like Joe Johnson. I dont think he was able to be himself while here in ATL. He just seems like a different person on instagram, but in a cool homeboy way. Nothing but love from me Joe.BTW that backpack is dope. Im going to get the fake version ..lol

lmao @ this pic. Joe is a f***ing joke. You trying to look like a hip hop artist in a photo shoot? SMH. Glad this contract is off of our team. Yeah, he'll fit in well. Especially because the team won't expect him to be the mouthpiece. He can sit back and not talk just like he wants, and be a Robin to Batman, just like he wants.

Don't like the backpack, but to each his own I guess. I honestly don't think that Joe cares what team he plays on, or atleast he won't show it. The guy is the epitome of a true professional, despite what logo he has on his chest he will play 100% everytime.

To bad D12 cant conduct himself accordingly.

Who wears long pants, with a bandana, and hoody in July ?The gold back pack with diamonds is hillarious ! I just noticed....of course that is no ordinary hoody........its made like a buttom up dress shirt with hoody sewn into it.

Edited by coachx

I just noticed....of course that is no ordinary hoody........its made like a buttom up dress shirt with hoody sewn into it.

It's a cardigan hoodie. Kinda fly. Big step up from his xtra big t-shirts and fitted hats. Nothing better than seeing his contract hamper another Eastern Confernece foe. He ain't getting no younger, and Stephenson would have no problem frustrating him enough to hold him under whatever his averages are. He helped stop LeBron and Wade in a Finals. Joe is a piece of pound cake. We all agree he was a very good player, but unfit for a primary role and very undeserving of his contract. I'll be glad when he isn't mentioned in the board anymore. Edited by benhillboy