• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson at the Brooklyn facility

yungsta

JJ is going to throw out the 1st pitch at Yankee Stadium. I wonder if he will bounce the ball on pitchers mound for 20 seconds before he throws it home. lolSeriously though good luck to him except when he plays us. At least in his case its a good guy getting overpaid.

• Like 4

People with 5-7% body fat do typically get cold at that temp when they're stationary.

I fly alot and rarely see men needing a hooded jacket in July on a plane. Just speaking from my own personal expierence. Wearing sunglass indoors or wearing a hoodie indoors are just 2 pet peeves of mine...............and its worse when your over under 30..........that is how I expect teenagers to dress/act. When your posing for a picture why don't you pull the hoodie down so we see your head ? Maybe he pulled the hoodie over his head just for the picture so he could look "buck." At least that is what I think the kids say now. Oh well, I suppose I prefer the indoor hoodie over the head in July to the "geek trend" of wearing thick frames with no lenses with short sleeve buttom up shirts and ties. Edited by coachx

Wearing sunglass indoors or wearing a hoodie indoors are just 2 pet peeves of mine...............and its worse when over under 30..........that is how I expect teenagers to dress/act. When your posing for a picture why don't you pull the hoodie down so we see your head ? Maybe he pulled the hoodie over his head just for the picture so he could look "buck." At least that is what I think the kids say now. Oh well, I suppose I prefer the indoor hoodie over the head in July to the "geek trend" of wearing thick frames with no lenses with short sleeve buttom up shirts and ties.

You know what they say, if you find trendy stuff like this to be bothersome then you might just be old ;)

You know what they say, if you find trendy stuff like this to be bothersome then you might just be old Posted Image

33 year old country boy here.

I get a kick out of it. I think the majority of society finds hooded sweaters in July silly and the geek look even more hilarious.............if not its time for this country boy to change societies.

Carribean hear I come ! Give me some flip-flops, t-shirts, and shorts.......thats all you need there.

Edited by coachx

33 year old country boy here.

I get a kick out of it. I think the majority of society finds hooded sweaters in July silly and the geek look even more hilarious.............if not its time for this country board to change societies.

Carribean hear I come ! Give some flip-flops, t-shirt, and shorts.......thats all you need there.

What are you trying to be a hip country music singer now?? LOL

Give him a month in brookyln and he'll be wearing skinny jeans, plaid, and thick glasses. I love how the jj hate is extending to his wardrobe now that he's gone.

Better than a month in Jersey where he'd be all about gym tanning and laundry LOL

"Nah, I don't think it was any pressure, man," he said "At the end of the day, it's basketball. Those were the numbers that were on my contract, but at the end of the day, I never let it bother me." Same goes for not getting the Hawks to that next level in his five-plus seasons there. "We did what we could," Johnson said. "I put everything out there on the line, have done whatever I could to help that franchise try to make it to the next level. Now that that's over with, I'm looking forward to the opportunity that I can bring to Brooklyn and help this organization and this franchise get off to a great start."

Besides that one slip up when he disregarded the fans boos, he's been a class act. We'll see how much class he has when the much larger New York media and knowledgable basketball fanbase kills him 10x as much as Shultz or 790 ever could after a 10 point performance with no rebounds and 1 FT attempt with a look on his face like he could care less.

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member

Besides that one slip up when he disregarded the fans boos, he's been a class act. We'll see how much class he has when the much larger New York media and knowledgable basketball fanbase kills him 10x as much as Shultz or 790 ever could after a 10 point performance with no rebounds and 1 FT attempt with a look on his face like he could care less.

So the four or five times a season that might happen he'll get criticized? Cool story bro. I think they'll like the 20/5/5 games with great defense shutting down opposing wing players a little more often.

Stop being a HATER! Joe loved this franchise and fans with all of his heart and soul!! RESPECT HIM YOU IDIOT!

I posted something Joe said word for word and I am a HATER? I didn't add any commentary. I have always liked Joe as a Hawk so don't get it twisted. It's so easy to throw around the 'H' word.

I posted something Joe said word for word and I am a HATER? I didn't add any commentary. I have always liked Joe as a Hawk so don't get it twisted. It's so easy to throw around the 'H' word.

The sarcasm of my post didn't make it through the internet.