• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson at the Brooklyn facility

yungsta

Some people. So a franchise moves to a new location, new facility, new branding, locks up their biggest star......but all of the festivities, celebrations and the fans are all there for Joe..... It's already been proven that the red carpet was pulled out for Joe too when he first signed with the Hawks so you people can GTFO alongside Joe with that "Atlanta never supported him" nonsense. Just the honeymoon phase right now but I was there when they actually booed Ewing and never showed up for the Nets even when they were going to the Finals. Is what it is, us here on Hawksquawk don't deserve nothing nice.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Soth my original point was that Joe's dookie probably twinkles. Are you telling me that, in fact, Joe's dookie does not twinkle?

http://www.nypost.co...P#ixzz20bg612hA

Er, what? When I have said anything about feces?

As for your quote, yep, it was so evil of him to compliment Atlanta in his remarks. The bastard!

Er, what? When I have said anything about feces?

Soth you should slow down with your banter and actually read what people are posting. You have turned into a blind mule. If you look back at my first post it was about Joe being as ridiculous as the Chappele's Show episode of cribs. Later on, I pointed out you have been backed into a corner about your initial claims of calling posters "idiotic haters" on Joe. After I made this mentioned, you responded with a childish comment that essentially said "I know you are but what am I". So taking your response, clearly you are saying that my initial point is incorrect (since I MUST have been talking about myself)...hence you are telling me Joe's dookie does not twinkle. I am saddened if this is the case.

• Premium Member

Soth you should slow down with your banter and actually read what people are posting. You have turned into a blind mule. If you look back at my first post it was about Joe being as ridiculous as the Chappele's Show episode of cribs. Later on, I pointed out you have been backed into a corner about your initial claims of calling posters "idiotic haters" on Joe. After I made this mentioned, you responded with a childish comment that essentially said "I know you are but what am I". So taking your response, clearly you are saying that my initial point is incorrect (since I MUST have been talking about myself)...hence you are telling me Joe's dookie does not twinkle. I am saddened if this is the case.

How was I backed into a corner? People were blatantly hating on Joe for purile reasons. Your talk of dookie, here's a shock, falls into the purile category. I also would call it juvenile. So no, sorry guy, but haven't really put anyone in a corner.

You try to give someone some friendly advice and they still don't get it. It was nice knowing the reasonable Sothron, guess we won't see him again.Signed,Hater (apparently)

• Premium Member

You try to give someone some friendly advice and they still don't get it. It was nice knowing the reasonable Sothron, guess we won't see him again. Signed, Hater (apparently)

Does your friendly advice include telling me I had put my head up someone's ass? Yes, a tone like that absolutely reeks of friendliness.

Joe is a real good player, but is already going out of his way to hate on his time in Atlanta. Why are you so obsessed with defending someone that Hawk fans have every responsibility to dislike? And saying that Deron Williams is better than Nash in his prime isn't going to help your credibility.

What exactly has he gone out of his way to say hatefully about his time in Atlanta? You guys are funny. I haven't seen him say a single thing hateful about his time as a Hawk. Not one single quote. Please correct me since I'm obviously wrong and this kind of info is out there. Edited by 99PROBL3MS

• Premium Member

Some people. So a franchise moves to a new location, new facility, new branding, locks up their biggest star......but all of the festivities, celebrations and the fans are all there for Joe..... It's already been proven that the red carpet was pulled out for Joe too when he first signed with the Hawks so you people can GTFO alongside Joe with that "Atlanta never supported him" nonsense. Just the honeymoon phase right now but I was there when they actually booed Ewing and never showed up for the Nets even when they were going to the Finals. Is what it is, us here on Hawksquawk don't deserve nothing nice.

Well, the Nets have been the little brother of the Knicks for so long and back to back finals never got them any love in NJ. I think that Brooklyn will get more love and they deserve the best. About Atlanta though... You say we gave Joe the same type of welcome and you followed that up with GTFO here? Do you actually remember the welcome that Joe got? Joe's welcome was that one of the owners were so against Joe that he split from the other owners. He basically said that Joe wasn't worth that. Is that the kind of welcome you want when you go somewhere. Owner... We have hired this guy Macecase to be our project leader for this job. We're glad to have him. Other owner... He's making WHAT!!!!! Oh hell no. I quit!! Buy me the F outta here. Is that equivalent to what Joe got in Brooklyn? GTFOH!!!