• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just A Reminder/July 13th SL After Game Thread

PSSSHHHRRR87

Jenkins doing his best to say he should have been drafted 3rd overall.Siler is still a fat waste of nothing.Kito actually looks good when he doesn't have to worry about Ivan taking his lunch money.

Edited by MaceCase

Don't forget your boy Shelden Williams now

OMG how could I forget him. Traumatic Amnesia I suppose.. Im glad the Hawks usually do a good job of keeping Dukkies of the roster though. That team just irks me for some reason.

Jenkins is killin. Scott is rebounding well and Benson looks good too. I know its just summer league but usually our rooks never look this good in summer league. Usually I get nervous because our picks dont play well.

Jenkins has a lightning quick release but he's going to have trouble driving from what I'm seeing. Mike Scott looks like he's going to he a steal!

Jenkins looks like he is playing against high schoolers.

• Moderators

My month-long thoughts were summarized well. "John Jenkins? WTH are we doing?... (2 weeks later) John Jenkins! Looking like a great pick!"Johnny Cash looked awfully comfortable on both ends of the floor.~lw3

• Like 1

The resemblance to Lenny is uncanny.....the haircut helps too.I guess it's relevant because these are our "competitors" for Dwight but anyone else chuckle that the Rockets are starting Marcus Morris at SG? Is BK assistant GM in Houston?

Get 'em Jenk! Makes me happy as a Hawks fan to see Scott and Jenkins already on the board. You can really a lot about the health of a franchise by how well the SL teams plays... the future is bright guys!

Come on, man...seriously ?

• Moderators

Come on, man...seriously ?

If our SL team is full of young guys that can play this well, although it is against other SLer's, it says something about the franchise. Benson, Jenkins, and Scott all had good games and a few others showed out. Players like these are the future of this team. We have been a good team for the past five years, we will be good this season, and with talents like Benson, Jenkins, and Scott, we will good for years to come. Our SL team says a lot about the health of our franchise in that we should be good for a while.

• Premium Member

If our SL team is full of young guys that can play this well, although it is against other SLer's, it says something about the franchise. Benson, Jenkins, and Scott all had good games and a few others showed out. Players like these are the future of this team. We have been a good team for the past five years, we will be good this season, and with talents like Benson, Jenkins, and Scott, we will good for years to come. Our SL team says a lot about the health of our franchise in that we should be good for a while.

Agreed. Also, remember The Hawks are actually going to use the NBDL to develop/stash players this season. So some of these guys may be Hawks one way or the other.
  • Like 1

Scott had a lot of fouls and turnovers but I like his offensive game. Benson was beasting and Jenkins was great. Back to Scott, I think he will get better with every game this week. He has a nice jumpshot and I think he can make the roster unless Benson continues to ball out.