• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcons Fan's

HawkItus

Are you ready for the season? Where do you go to discuss the dirty birds? If your on the official site what is your screen name? I think we could have our best season in the Matt Ryan era this year. I like the secondary. Have questions about both lines, but really if we can get anything at MLB we should be a contender.

I post over at Falconroost. There is a good crowd over there, but some are increadibly negative. I go by the same user handle.My take on this year is that they are at least a 10 win team. I really like the coordinator changes. Nolan has shown he can get more out of guys than most other d-coordinators. Koetter is really an unknown, but if we move a modern, pass-first NFL offense that should only play to the team's strengths (e.g. Ryan, Roddie, and Julio) than to what Mularky wanted to do.Overall, my biggest concern is getting to the QB on defense. The Falcons just don't seem to have the players to make this happen. Bringing in Samuel might help in that we'll get maybe another second of pass rush before a guy gets open. That would be enough time for Bierman to actually wrap up the QB!

• Moderators

I'm on Falcons LIFE, my SN is PSSSHHHRRR87 over there too. As for the Falcons, I am very excited for this upcoming season. New coordinators, had a good draft, great FA pick-ups, so it should be a great year. I am just mad that ole Lofa is done for the season. Was really excited he was on the team and thought he would do a great job in Curtis's shoes. http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/user/558132-pssshhhrrr87/

atlantafalcons.com boards. Can't wait until next season. Lofa is injured(already) knew it would be a bad signing. Hopefully this means Dent will get the start. Would love to see a Georgia boy handle things at MLB. He's a tank.I'm more excited to see our defense instead of our offense surprisingly. Yeah Roddy and Julio will have good seasons, but i'm interested to see the schemes Mike Nolan throws out there. The guy has basically coached a top 5 defense every season he's been a D-Coordinator. And with the acquisition of Asante? Oh yes. We got him basically for pocket lent.

Edited by Bawse

I think Nolan will put us in better position to attack the qb a lil better and like others said the addition of Samuel may give us that extra second we need to get in there and wrap up. Samuel should cause a couple more turnovers for us and give the offense better field position. I wanna see us do something at the running back position pretty soon, we may be able to get one more good year out of turner but that's about it.

And I'm also a lil worried about the d line and linebackers but like I said hopefully Nolan puts them in position to be successful.