• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves return to the scene of last year epic collapse

WraithSentinel

• Moderators

Crazy what he's done and we're talking about a guy who was't really in the rotation for while. Plus, his attitude is awesome. Hopefully he will be the ace for a new Braves era. Let's just hope he can win that one game that matters most. I wonder what the lowest win total of a cy young winner has been. Looked it up: Fernando and Lincecum with 15 wins. This is the lowest for non-relievers. Maddux won with 16. That Medlen ERA is amazing though.

Your site it out of date! Felix Hernandez with 13 wins in 2010. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5820623

I wouldn't say leave him off the roster, but Hanson does not need to make an appearance in the playoffs. Dude has high a ceiling while being relatively young. Do we trade him away during the off season, keep him until around the July mark to boost his trade value up (if pitches good), or give him another year to see if he improves.

I am not sure what his trade value is. If you use him to get a player such as Justin Upton from the D'backs. Another player who value is not what it once was. I would def go for a trade like that. Braves will need a LF and Upton is locked up long term. Other then that keep him and hope he stays healthy.