• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

3pt contest should be a lock!

sillent

Anthony Morrow, Kyle Korver, John Jenkins can shoot the lights out!! Louis Williams, Jeff Teague, Devin Harris and Deshawn Stevenson aren't too shabby either and like it or not Smoove can hit the three ball as well !! If we don't get at least one player in the 3pt contest next season it'll be a travesty!! We should average atleast 100pts per game. We are like the old suns of the East with better defense in the front court and a different point guard dynamic. I see Teague as another Rondo in ways of how Teague will emerge as a star. Rondo kind of gradually but surely made his way to being one the league's top point guards as his role increased. Add Lou and Devin and you have a nice combo at the guard position that all bring a little something different to the table while still all being aggressive guards. Anyone who forgets how good our front court can be together better pay attention this season!! They are going to thrive in a run and gun system and may both increase their offensive rebounds as well. Ivan, Deshawn and Zaza help boast toughness and they rest of our key players are gunners!! It's gonna be a pretty fun season and barring injuries and distractions we might exceed better than most anticipated !!

• Like 1

If Jenkins plays well I wouldn't be surprised to see him invited. They seem to like new blood

Off head, I can't remember any rookies ever doing it. Did Dteph Curry? I think it's more for guys that have consistently shown or at least been in the league for a spell (Rip Hamilton started shooting 3s one year and went and Dorrell Wright when he mini-exploded in GS was there)

• Moderators

Korver and Morrow seem like strong candidates if they get significant minutes and have one of their better shooting seasons. Korver has already been there twice and Morrow was selected last year (history which is helpful in getting selected again in a strong season).