• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

HOPE WE SHAKE THINGS UP!

LastDon

It's clearly obvious that we took a major step back when trading Joe Johnson for scraps and potential cap space. Therefore I hope Larry Drew shakes thing and give John Jenkins the first shot at being the starting 2. Morrow, Devin Harris, Stephenson, Korver, all of these guys don't figure to be in our future therefore we should give the bulk of the playing time to the guys that are expected to be in here in Teague, Williams, and Jenkins.The experiment with Josh at the 4 and Al at the five couldn't get us over the hump with the addition of a 7 time allstar in Joe Johnson. That's why its time for those guys to go back to there natural position based on size. Josh is the size of a 3 and now its time to see does he have the skill to warrant being the full time SF going forward. Same with Al we need to find out if he is going to be a 18 and 10 power forward and if not then we should trade he and Josh. We are rebuilding and its time to treat it as such based on us morgaging our stability for cap space.

I have an honest question for you guys here. I hear a lot of people saying they want Jenkins to start at the 2 guard.. Look, I want him to be as successful as you guys do but Jenkins starting at the 2 will just cause way too many problems. He's a 6'4 undersized shooting guard. He would get beat up by 90% of the starting shooting guards. I think he better fits a 6th man role. I suppose since this year is somewhat of an experimental year we can try him starting at the 2 but long term I don't see it. So what is it exactly that makes everyone want him to START at the 2?

I have an honest question for you guys here. I hear a lot of people saying they want Jenkins to start at the 2 guard.. Look, I want him to be as successful as you guys do but Jenkins starting at the 2 will just cause way too many problems. He's a 6'4 undersized shooting guard. He would get beat up by 90% of the starting shooting guards. I think he better fits a 6th man role. I suppose since this year is somewhat of an experimental year we can try him starting at the 2 but long term I don't see it. So what is it exactly that makes everyone want him to START at the 2?

If Jenkins is undersized at 6-4 . . 220 lbs, what are the rest of these guys who may start at the 2? - Deshawn Stevenson ( 6-5 . . 218 lbs ) - Anthony Morrow ( 6-5 . . 210 lbs ) - Devin Harris ( 6-3 . . 192 lbs ) - Lou Williams ( 6-1 . . 175 lbs ) I actually agree that if we're truly rebuilding, we may as well see what Jenkins can give us right out of the gate as a starter. The problem is that Drew is in the final year of his contract, so he doesn't have the job security to experiment with a rookie. He'll opt to put what he thinks is the best team possible out on the floor. And that probably means starting Devin Harris at the 2 alongside Teague. Edited by northcyde

If Jenkins is undersized at 6-4 . . 220 lbs, what are the rest of these guys who may start at the 2? - Deshawn Stevenson ( 6-5 . . 218 lbs ) - Anthony Morrow ( 6-5 . . 210 lbs ) - Devin Harris ( 6-3 . . 192 lbs ) - Lou Williams ( 6-1 . . 175 lbs ) I actually agree that if we're truly rebuilding, we may as well see what Jenkins can give us right out of the gate as a starter. The problem is that Drew is in the final year of his contract, so he doesn't have the job security to experiment with a rookie. He'll opt to put what he thinks is the best team possible out on the floor. And that probably means starting Devin Harris at the 2 alongside Teague.

Drew will play who Ferry tells him to play.

Ctrl + F "name of player"Morrow6'6.5, 210, 6'10.5Jenkins6'4, 212, 6'8,5"No idea where we got 220 lbs from.And I'm all in looking at Smith at the 3 because if he's getting $17 mil he better be playing more than 1 position.

Edited by ruhiel