• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Top 10 NBA Centers

maybe since he didn't play much last season to put up the stats? on a side note, someone really should've photoshopped dwight's deodorant pits before releasing that photo.

Agree on the whole photshopping the arm pitted deodorant, thought I noticed it cuz I'm a girl but.....yeah.

I've realized that every ranking ESPN is doing is just bogus. In the player rankings, having Joel Anthony ranked ahead of Zaza was plain wrong. Zaza beats him out in every statistical category, every non-statistical category, even in head size Zaza beats him out.

I agree with the list. Al is a PF but if you want to put him in this category the only player on this list I think he is better than is Brook Lopez and perhaps Greg Monroe. All 10 of those players, with the exception of Tyson Chandler, are very polished post players. Al doesn't have any post play other than a little right hand hook. Al is more of an energy and 15 footer type player. I think it's either in the 8-10 region, or just outside the top 10. But man, I cannot wait to see him this year we missed him a lot.

• Like 1

I agree with the list. Al is a PF but if you want to put him in this category the only player on this list I think he is better than is Brook Lopez and perhaps Greg Monroe. All 10 of those players, with the exception of Tyson Chandler, are very polished post players. Al doesn't have any post play other than a little right hand hook. Al is more of an energy and 15 footer type player. I think it's either in the 8-10 region, or just outside the top 10. But man, I cannot wait to see him this year we missed him a lot.

Joakim Noah? Horford is a lot better than most of these players. The only players he's obviously behind IMO are Howard, Bynum and Gasol. There's some debate as to whether Bogut, Chandler, and Hibbert might be better than him. Cousins could get there. Al's not a true center, but neither is Monroe. Edited by TheFuzz

Joakim Noah? Horford is a lot better than most of these players. The only players he's obviously behind IMO are Howard, Bynum and Gasol. There's some debate as to whether Bogut, Chandler, and Hibbert might be better than him. Cousins could get there. Al's not a true center, but neither is Monroe.

Very debatable on Marc also unless getting 14, 9, and 3 assists is somehow just better when it comes out of a 7 footer rather than a 6'10" guy.....

Very debatable on Marc also unless getting 14, 9, and 3 assists is somehow just better when it comes out of a 7 footer rather than a 6'10" guy.....

Is that it? He's always impressed me when I've watched him. I don't have Synergy Sports or anything so I usually go by the eye test. I will say Marc and Horford would be a dynamite fit together.