• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Starting lineup for opening game

gurpilo

Thinking about the preseason I think Drew could start a big lineup on some games depending on matchups.I think that Drew could startTeagueHarrisSmithTolliverHorfordAnd everyday I'm liking more that lineup, we would have less size problems, increase our rebounding, better defensive team, Tolliver is a 4 that plays more on the perimeter, Smith would be a 3 that coul play more inside, I think a starting unit really balanced. I really like it more than the alternativeTeagueHarrisKorver or StevensonSmithHorford.Tolliver is a better player than Stevenson and even Korver, a guy that could play on any NBA team, Korver and Stevenson just aren't.

We have multiple lineups to choose from that will be effective. It's gonna be hard for teams to prepare for us. Which is a plus. I kinda like the lineup of Horf, Tolliver, Smoove, Harris, Teague. I also think that Mike Scott will get a ton of playing team. The kid can play. Honestly, I'm not sure if the starting 5 will be consistently the same. It will change depending on the opponent.

Whatever lineup we choose will likely all have these commonalities:1) Above average scoring2) Below average defense3) Little post play and moves4) Questionable interior D5) Subpar rebounding6) Up-tempo pace7) Will attack the rim8) Lack of true SF9) Collectively undersized10) Will share the ball with lots of motionDid I miss anything?

• Moderators

I personally hate the idea of Harris starting at 2 because it means Lou is our backup PG. Plus, one thing this team has is an overload of SG, so why start a very good PG in the place of a SG? My lineup: C - Horford PF - Smith SF - Tolliver SG - Stevenson/Korver PG - Teague with Harris, Korver/Stevenson, and Williams the first ones off of the bench followed by Ivan, Pachulia, and Morrow.

Whatever lineup we choose will likely all have these commonalities: 1) Above average scoring 2) Below average defense 3) Little post play and moves 4) Questionable interior D 5) Subpar rebounding 6) Up-tempo pace 7) Will attack the rim 8) Lack of true SF 9) Collectively undersized 10) Will share the ball with lots of motion Did I miss anything?

Nope, hit the nail on the head.