• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same old (dumb) Smoove

JackB1

• Premium Member

If he keeps this up then I sincerely hope Ferry sends him packing for a draft pick or some other asset before the deadline. I can't take 82 games of what we saw in the first half. Josh lobbing up bricks left, right and center and our undersized team giving up 12900128301280380128340912809481208308120938091209381209830912 offensive rebounds in just a half.

• Like 2

why aren't they running more plays for Al? The guys had the best shooting percentage every year and he should be getting 15 shots per game minimum.

He tied Devin Harris with most shot attempts in the first half (10). Right now, Smith is leading the way with 12. Horford has 8. This team is screwed if Josh is going to be the one leading our team in shot attempts game in and game out with the inefficient way he plays. Horf should be getting more of those touches.

Yall are all f***ing rediculous.. The 1st game isnt even over and yall are all going crazy..

You would have a point if Josh hadn't proclaimed himself a leader and said he'd stop taking 3s and long jumpers and instead focus on his mid-range and closer game in the offseason. Heck, he even named himself "MidRange Shawty" before the season started. Same ole Smoove, just with more shot attempts. Yay!

• Admin

I am very disappointed to see josh not learn anything. He said in the offseason that he will be midrange guy....nope he took way too many long twos and threes. He has no bbiq....that three pointer really cost us as we were down by three and then they came down and put themselves up by six and that was it.

Its like you all had expected to see that the Massiah had risen.. but then he didntYou all really expected Josh to stay inside? In the words of Chris Berman "C'mon MAN"

Not surprised by Josh Smith's mediocre game. Has he ever had a good season opener? He will be fine. Let's not overreact.Not worried about the offense because it's gonna take us a few games to figure out life without Joe ir Marvin but MY GOODNESS! Our defense and rebounding was HOREENDOUS! 42 to Harden are you serious? How much did we get out-rebounded by? 20? Kevin Durant and Westbrook are gonna have a field day against us Sunday.If this don't get any better then I'm hoping Drew starts Zaza

• Like 1