• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CODE RED : Operation Trade Josh Immediately!

Ruckus

So we need to trade Josh immediately. Tonight we showed that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Josh messes up team chemistry with his stubbornness an bad attitude. We obviously dont want to pay him and dot want to let him walk for nothing. What could we get for him realistically right now??

• Like 3

A cancer? Really.... We're two games into the season and just because we had a good win on the road without Smoove, he's a team killer?Funny things around here...if it that was Smoove putting up 23 pts. and 12 boards, instead of Horf??. Give him a max deal!!! Dude didn't even play and he's a cancer..... Dumb.

• Like 2

A cancer? Really.... We're two games into the season and just because we had a good win on the road without Smoove, he's a team killer? Funny things around here...if it that was Smoove putting up 23 pts. and 12 boards, instead of Horf??. Give him a max deal!!! Dude didn't even play and he's a cancer..... Dumb.

2 games? Try six years. If we give him a huge contract it will be a fail. If he walks it will be a fail. We have no choice. The dude is a goober on the court. Stubborn as shit and not a team player. Gonna have to get over the man-crush and look at things objectively.
  • Like 2

I wasn't saying Josh is a cancer based on these 2 games. He's been a cancer for awhile. -He constantly takes bad shots and messes up the offensive flow-Stops momentum-Has a bad attitude (yells at his teammates too much)-Doesn't allow the PG to be a PG becuz he wants to bring the ball up-Floats around the 3 pt line for some reason when h should be in the paintAm I missing anything

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Ok, so we made the Playoffs last season WITHOUT Horf playing most of the season. Should we trade Horf immediately? This is too small a sample size for such decisions. Maybe we should stop overreacting to the 2 first games of the season and give this team a chance to establish some chemistry. The team looked much better tonite, but I'm pretty sure that was due to everyone understanding their roles better and actually making an effort to defend/rebound.

• Like 3

Ok, so we made the Playoffs last season WITHOUT Horf playing most of the season. Should we trade Horf immediately? This is too small a sample size for such decisions. Maybe we should stop overreacting to the 2 first games of the season and give this team a chance to establish some chemistry. The team looked much better tonite, but I'm pretty sure that was due to everyone understanding their roles better and actually making an effort to defend/rebound.

People see what they want to see. They want to see Josh succeed so they fail to look at it objectively. I was this way until recently. Just wait.....and wait......and wait.... and then we put ourselves in a position to lose the player for nothing or overpay out of fear.

The team lost against Hou because of perimeter defense. Harden had his second career game and Lin almost had at TD. Our scoring is fine until teams forces them to a half court offense.Al and Josh played decent that game and still had a chance to win despite the poor defensive efforts from the guards.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Yes. Let's compare both games, a bad loss at home, and a good win vs western champions. What has changed? EXACTLY. And we had a bare minimum of bad shots tonight. Not a single player acted like he was greater than the team. That's recipe for success. LD was forced to play IVAN and Morrow and they did better than advertised. I don't buy "nobody knew what to do on Friday, everyone understood their roles on Sunday. Edited by BrazilianHawk