• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pacers/Hawks Game - Most Impressive Stats

PaceRam

For real. How often have we seen our Hawks just roll over after going down like that in the past? We played with a lot of fire in the 4th! I really, REALLY like this team! Sweet ball movement when Lou doesn't have the ball (he was ice cold tonight), play hard on defense. Smith played really well at the 3 actually!

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Those of us that want a real big... doesn't it seem like Roy Hibbert (9 and 7 tonight, in 37 minutes) is doing his very best to make himself available? ~lw3

Why do we need a "real" center. There are like two real centers in the entire NBA. There are so few centers the NBA had to get rid of the center position alltogether in the All Star game for crying out loud.

• Moderators

Why do we need a "real" center. There are like two real centers in the entire NBA. There are so few centers the NBA had to get rid of the center position alltogether in the All Star game for crying out loud.

I said "big"! See? I only IMPLIED "Center"! Posted Image

One of those so-called "real" bigs in the NBA was on the floor last night, all 7'2" and 265 lbs. of him on a new 4 year $58 million contract. He's struggled for years against Al Horford. And last night, he couldn't do a heck of a lot with Zaza Pachulia.

Now, if the Hawks could just do something about the Omer Asiks of the world racking up single-triples. They did "shut him out" of the scoring column though! (well he was shutting himself out, but still!)

~lw3