• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Happy Birthday Smoove!

PSSSHHHRRR87

Damn short-range shawty. Triple-double shawty is in order tonight. Only 27? I can't think of a player in history who has played so much at a young age, yet still has some considerable polish to go. I've never been a Josh Basher or Lover, but the continued jumpers while shooting like a dog from the line is just so far beyond my comprehension. Park your arse in the paint and dominate, dude. Happy Birthday to CPs Finest.

• Like 1

Damn short-range shawty. Triple-double shawty is in order tonight. Only 27? I can't think of a player in history who has played so much at a young age, yet still has some considerable polish to go. I've never been a Josh Basher or Lover, but the continued jumpers while shooting like a dog from the line is just so far beyond my comprehension. Park your arse in the paint and dominate, dude. Happy Birthday to CPs Finest.

There are lots of players who you could've said that about at age 27.The reality is that we as fans may have to start accepting that this is as good as Josh Smith will ever be. Even if he eliminates the jumpers, he still doesn't have the offensive tools to take his game to the next level. Defensively, if he made more of a commitment to be a dominant rebounder, he could be more of a force in that aspect.But at 27, he's probably at the peak of his athleticism. And that athleticism will slowly decline over the years.

He'll never be a dominate rebounder because he relies on his athleticism to rebound and he doesn't box out consistantly. I will say he doesn't use much athleticism offensively outside of lobs which is a good or bad thing depending on your opinion.

*waits for MaceCase or somebody to come and start a agument based on my last sentence*

Anyway I expect a big game from him from him. He usually plays well against the nuggets.

damn he is 27 he is getting up there no more of being the young stud hoping in a few years he will get it together and reach his full potential. He is in his prime years now.

Kinda sad to think this is probably the finished product smoove and we never got to see him develop under a good coach. Just imagine if he had a coach like SVG, Pop, or Phil. D12 wouldnt be the player he is today if he didnt have a coach like SVG.

We truly suck at developing players.