• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Thunder

lethalweapon3

well damb folks dont let the jumper cables touch your balls, but knowbody is beating durant & westbrook when they are shooting like that. thats why they have done it to 12 straight teams.their bigs also did come to play anytime debeit gets you six points its a good omen.

at least they gave us heart. we didnt have devin & he was just starting to put more stats on the boards, not saying that would make a difference.

I don't care about heart. I care about wins. You can play with all the heart you want, but if you lose, it makes little difference in the long run.

This team couldn't beat Golden State or Miami either. I know I'm a cynical person, but there is a good chance that this team has already played it's best ball.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Moderators

We had some really bad stretches but so did the Thunder. With Durant going like that no one is going to beat them but i felt like some hard fouls on Durant were in order. I thought we played really hard and had a decent game. We were just out gunned.

I'm ready to see Lou Williams scoring off the ball some. Teague was agressive but i felt he wasn't distributing that great. And this is why Ivan hits the bench at times. I think we had three straight possessions where Ivan tried bad drives and bad shots.

We didn't give up which is really important. Had we just folded it wouldn't have exposed where our real needs are. We can beat the elite teams now but we can't beat them in a series. We've got to have more than just Deshawn who can defend the perimeter and we need a scoring wing. Korver is great but if you defend the 3 on him he's not very effective.

• Like 1