• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Greg Oden

ATLscrubLove

I realize when you hear his name everyone thinks of injury, injury, injury. But remember he is still very young and can come back strong. So I'm saying we sign him because we need another center and he may actually become good. Plus he would have to be better than some of the deadweight we have at the end of the bench... Johan Petro ( cough, cough ). Anyways he is expected to be ready to sign with a team by the trade deadline. Just sign him to a very cheap one year deal or something and see what he has.

Posted Image

I wouldn't mind him, but he would only last a few practices up to one game before he is hurt. That being said, I think Miami will snag him.

Not sure Miami will go after him now since they just got Bird Man but the Celtics are drawing attention to Oden.

Looking at the guys picture, and injury record, I'd say he looks like a pushing 40. I wonder if he's really a retired player who got plastic surgrery and changed his name to start over again. This guy just looks old to me. Maybe he's really OLDEN.