• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Drew gone by season's end?

ATLHawks3

*Correction

Teams with bonafide superstars seem to screw up good coaches.. Ex. Deron Williams>Jerry Sloan and Avery Johnson. Dwight>Stan Van Gundy etc.

The only good coaches that was fired who were good coaches was SVG and Sloan. The rest of them deserved to get fired... Mike Brown is an awful coach... DId you watch any of the cleveland playoff series when he was coaching lebron and see how badly coached they were????

Hiring mike brown is the nail in the coffin that this franchise isnt going anywhere.

The only good coaches that was fired who were good coaches was SVG and Sloan. The rest of them deserved to get fired... Mike Brown is an awful coach... DId you watch any of the cleveland playoff series when he was coaching lebron and see how badly coached they were????

Hiring mike brown is the nail in the coffin that this franchise isnt going anywhere.

Woah, woah, and woah. Mike Brown isn't a bad coach. He took a team with only one good player (Lebron) to the finals. During a 4 year span starting from 06-07 season to the 09-10 season he averaged 55 wins. With Los Angeles, the ball was almost always in Kobe's hands (I hate to say the cliche, but Kobe doesn't pass..), Kobe didn't buy into his system because he was to adjusted to the triangle offense, and there was and still is a bad chemistry with the team. Now to say that Mike Brown is a bad coach, is blowing it out of proportion. He wouldn't be my first choice, but he's a damn better coach than LD.

Edited by ATLHawks3

I have watched playoff series where he has coached and has seen him get out coached plenty of times... Doc rivers and SVG out coached the shit out of him. He is a defensive coach with zero offensive imagination and awful adjustments. There are plenty of jokes and meme on the internet about how bad is he. There is even video showing how he has the assistant coach having to draw up the plays for him.

You can talk about his regular season wins but that was because he had lebron and kobe. Who cant get wins when you are coaching LBJ and kobe??

I have watched playoff series where he has coached and has seen him get out coached plenty of times... Doc rivers and SVG out coached the shit out of him. He is a defensive coach with zero offensive imagination and awful adjustments. There are plenty of jokes and meme on the internet about how bad is he. There is even video showing how he has the assistant coach having to draw up the plays for him.

You can talk about his regular season wins but that was because he had lebron and kobe. Who cant get wins when you are coaching LBJ and kobe??

He needs a team, in this case the Hawks, that will give him a consistent effort on both ends of the floor. Hopefully this offseason Ferry assembles that sort of team. Maybe Mike should hire an assistant with a genious offensive gameplan? I mean aren't assistant coaches suppose to aid the Head Coach? All I'm saying is that he isn't a bad coach, and he needs to be given another opportunity to prove to everyone that he isn't. Drew is to inconsistent with his coaching and I've grown tired of him. Mike Brown seems to me the best and only choice out of available coaches that can get this team further in the playoffs.

Edited by ATLHawks3

He needs a team, in this case the Hawks, that will give him a consistent effort on both ends of the floor. Hopefully this offseason Ferry assembles that sort of team. Maybe Mike should hire an assistant with a genious offensive gameplan? I mean aren't assistant coaches suppose to aid the Head Coach? All I'm saying is that he isn't a bad coach, and he needs to be given another opportunity to prove to everyone that he isn't. Drew is to inconsistent with his coaching and I've grown tired of him. Mike Brown seems to me the best and only choice out of available coaches that can get this team further in the playoffs.

The assistant is suppose to assist you not do half of our damn job because you are too stupid to do it yourself. How can he get us further in the playoffs when he couldnt win with LBJ and Kobe The two best players in the league since Michael jordan.

MIke brown is basically woody. Its ironic how they are both black and bald with the same first name and similiar coaching style..

Edited by yungsta

Mike Brown is a horrible head coach. Should only be an assistant coach. His stints with Cleveland and LA is proof. As mentioned above he had Lebron which made up for his lack of coaching. He was the worst at making half time adjustments and did run any kind of offense (ISO was his offense).

I pray we don't get this guy. What as Hawk fans have we done to deserve this? Absolute horrible coach. I would rather have an AAU or high school coach.

Please no Brown.