• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

You guys willing to ship Horford out for a rental?

ATLscrubLove

Horford is the best player on our roster, not even a contest. Not only that but he also has the most heart I've seen from a NBA player. He wants to win and he loves the Hawks. My opinion may be very biased as Horford is my favorite player but he is the ONLY real aset we have on this roster moving forward. Horford is the guy we need to build the team around.

I wouldn't mind having Dwight just to say we have a superstar but what if he walks? What if Smoove walks? Then we will be stuck with virtually no asets with a ton of money to spend. Having money is nice but it is VERY hard to lure stars here, if this scenario were to play out we will probably end up overpaying for mediocre players.

I would IMO. But if the management will is a different story though

You gotta shoot for the stars. Bring some excitement to this franchise. You have to make some gambles if you want to have a shot at being great. Being dull and conservative has gotten us nowhere.

Edited by yungsta
  • Like 1

Horford is the best player on our roster, not even a contest. Not only that but he also has the most heart I've seen from a NBA player. He wants to win and he loves the Hawks. My opinion may be very biased as Horford is my favorite player but he is the ONLY real aset we have on this roster moving forward. Horford is the guy we need to build the team around.

I wouldn't mind having Dwight just to say we have a superstar but what if he walks? What if Smoove walks? Then we will be stuck with virtually no asets with a ton of money to spend. Having money is nice but it is VERY hard to lure stars here, if this scenario were to play out we will probably end up overpaying for mediocre players.

Al is not even that good. He has some big nights, but mostly so so nights. His post game and defense is pretty mediocre.

• Like 1

Al is not even that good. He has some big nights, but mostly so so nights. His post game and defense is pretty mediocre.

Plays out of position, enough said. If he were able to play PF for an extended period of time his numbers would sky rocket.

Only way we should trade for Howard is if he sign's an extension as a part of the trade. If not then no. Rentals is not what we need. And after D12's last season in Orlando and his inconsistent play this season I'm not even sure if he the guy we should want anymore. I know he doesn't fit that Lakers offense and coming back from injury but from what I've seen he doesn't look the Howard of old. I could be wrong but I don't want the next coming of Penny Hardaway and Grant Hill where injury killed their career. I'm starting to lean towards going after Chris Paul.

No way we trade Horford. He is the heart and soul of our team. My fav player so I'm biased as well. If we add Dwight as a free agent fine but please don't trade big Al for a rental.

No way LA is going to trade D12. You will see Gasol move way before they even consider moving Dwight. And No, I wouldnt take a rental.

I don't think the lakers move gasol. For a few reasons A. He can be amnestied which the lakers may need to do in a year or soB. I don't think Dwight is going to work out in LA at all. He's a weird dude and playing for THE team in the second biggest US market sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.C. That luxury tax is gonna kill then if they keep everyone and resign Dwight D. I honestly think he's destroyed the lakers flow on offense. Pao is a better fit with that current team. They can't switch coaches now(20 million already owed to him and mike brown) so why not adjust the roster. The lakers can win a title without Dwight next season

Nope. It's no coincidence our playoff run started with Al's drafting. I'm not so caught up in the pipe dream of winning a championship and all that. LeBron is here. Durant will get his sooner than later. After that, the power in the NBA will probably shift to wherever Kyrie is. I just love to see my team play great ball (as evidenced by being second in assists league wide), and replacing Al with a superstar ball-stopper who just wants to rape our payroll (see JJ) is contrary to that.

A rental would imply we need that player to make a serious finals run. We need at least two legit players to be relevant. No reason to start trading away our core players when we are far away from being a legit team.