• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Knicks

lethalweapon3

Here goes Broussard .. . talking about Josh.And you hear that . . . DWIGHT HOWARD ISN'T EVEN CONSIDERING PLAYING IN ATLANTA !!If that's true, then why even keep taking about the Dwight angle?

It's the pipe dream. The love fest. Delusion. False hope. Insanity.

Its not true...Broussard is prolly paid an extra $20 by magic Johnson in the studio to say that. Hey Magic I got news for u...WE WON'T TRADE JOSH FOR GASOL OKKKKK ...I respected u when u played but now ur just a hoe

• Moderators

Here goes Broussard .. . talking about Josh.

And you hear that . . . DWIGHT HOWARD ISN'T EVEN CONSIDERING PLAYING IN ATLANTA !!

If that's true, then why even keep taking about the Dwight angle?

Is that Dwight saying that or ESPN saying that... The media hates the idea of Dwight in Atlanta. It may be a pipe dream and a long shot, but I'll keep dreaming until I hear from the horse's mouth that he is signing elsewhere. I still believe it may happen, although Smith talking to Ferry this week about the future isn't a good sign for it... With Smith starting to talk about max money and the future maybe a sign that he knows Dwight coming to town may not happen... Posted Image

Where I think Josh & Dwight we'll be next season if not in ATL:

Posted Image

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

Go after him in the offseason and if he wants to come he will. But yeah supposedly he does not want to live near his family. That is deep and not something Josh Smith is going to change. Don't gut the damn team for a few month rental. But I don't have to worry - Ferry is smarter than that. Y'all talking bout Horford, Teague, Korver, and a first??? Wow. Just wow. I mean really.... Wow.

• Like 1