• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

More Dwight to Hawks from Jalen Rose

ATLscrubLove

Make it happen Ferry! Korver would be hard to replace, but Al would be easily replaced with Ivan & Zaza. If we could trade someone else instead of Korver then that would be much better.

If the Lakers are serious about trading Howard in season then they'll be lucky to get Horford and Harris from us because to me it's a clear signal that they're ready to move on if they even consider moving him. We need to keep Korver as that 3pt marksman to help keep defenses honest.

• Like 2

Josh/Korver instead. Horf and Dwight complement each other better. It would still be attractive to the lakers.

Ferry will try to keep Smoove in this case. Would be funny though if we trade Smoove and then make this trade to obtain Dwight. Maybe we could trade Smoove for assets and then see if he re-signs here in the summer LOL. If that is even legal.

Edited by ATLscrubLove

Man. How good for Smith+whatever for Howard be? I get chills thinking about it. I do not think Howard would walk away from the extra money the Hawks could offer after the season's over, regardless of where his buddy Smith ends up.

I want to keep Korver if at all possible any way. Maybe Horford, Harris, and Morrow (gives them a quality backup PG and a shooter) for Howard and Blake. I don't want Blake but it gives us another PG. Sign Pargo for the rest of the season.

Teague/Pargo/Blake

Jenkins/Stevenson

Korver/Tolliver

Smith/Johnson/Scott

Howard/Pachulia/Petro

Man. How good for Smith+whatever for Howard be? I get chills thinking about it. I do not think Howard would walk away from the extra money the Hawks could offer after the season's over, regardless of where his buddy Smith ends up.

Lol note going to happen. Josh will be here.If the Lakers keep Howard after the trade DL all the leverage will go to the Hawks. Because I have good reasons to believe that Howard wants to come to the ATL.

I don't understand why people can't discern what a proposed trade from Rose to what actual dialogue between the two GMs. I understand the reasoning for making the trade but the Lakers are hard to deal with. Ferry isn't quiet when negotiations are getting serious. All our trades last year had major buzz long before they happened.

They look down at franchises like us meaning they think they can bully us. He and Magic "proposed Pau for Josh" until someone from the Hawks had to plainly deny it as whatever. Trade talk could gain momentum but Rose didn't say "I'm hearing through the grapevine talks are heating up". Jacoby: "Jalen please don't get fired."

Edited by Kimsey

For those saying that Horford is a better fit, I absolutely agree, but I have to think that Ferry wouldn't have re-organized the AAU team here in Atlanta just to trade Smith for Howard, so we better get used to the idea that IF (and it's a HUGE IF) we trade for Howard that Horford is going to be involved.

Someone who either (a) is worth a max contract or (b) is not worth a max contract, but has no delusions to the contrary.

Let's just pray that we can get Howard and Smith to agree to take less than the max so that we can add a 3rd stud around them, or a few more really solid pieces. Surely they saw how the Heat trio sacrificed money and how it paid off and hopefully those guys will do the same.